Alisa touching her pussy

Damn Alisa is packing to leave again,maybe gone all week,I think she has to go make up with her new guy friend because he did not like the fact that she is on RLC,she went into the room without cameras yesterday for almost an hour arguing with him as she tried to explain what she does for a living,Also when she came back in her room she was not looking like her usual self, she looked kind of angry and sad,plus she just went straight to bed without any teasing,I really hope that this guy didn't ruin it for us lol,anyway she is going to be gone for a few days of makeup sex,so back to watching just sick nora and sick jannet :'( :'(

Do you have some kind of secret gateway into the laundry room that we don't? Ridiculous!

I got a extra vip premium account snaky that cost $20 extra so I can see in the hidden laundry room/ bathroom I thought you knew about that  8) 8)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There should be some kind of drinking game that involves taking a shot whenever someone makes a post asking for a video in PM; two shots if the person making the post is 'newbie' status. Every single person on this board would be dead within a matter of minutes. Btw, remember when some asshole made this post a few days ago...

...and so starts the barrage of "PM me please" posts...

seems someone wasn't too far off.  ::)

Skype time again at 5:00 pm like clockwork, she has now skyped with same guy at the same time everyday, so if anyone of you guys on here wanna catch Alisa possibly masturbating or playing with herself make sure you tune in at 5 pm, she is talking now about this guy that was trying to grab her and kiss her when she was walking to the gym down the street and she says that she needs a bodygaurd so who on here is going to volunteer for the job, and she says that she dosen't like meat ..she don't like chicken but maybe fish lol

I wonder how tall is Alisa ? How tall do you guys think she is because she looks really tall compared to the other girls,she could be really tall or they could just really all be pretty short,And Leora too I wonder how tall she is?

I wonder how tall is Alisa ? How tall do you guys think she is because she looks really tall compared to the other girls,she could be really tall or they could just really all be pretty short,And Leora too I wonder how tall she is?

The bed 200 cm? Alisa long on the bed, 170-180 cm?

The bed 200 cm? Alisa long on the bed, 170-180 cm?

5 años de mi vida repartiendo colchones

medidas estandar españolas .

1,82x 80 / 90 / 110

1, 90 X 80 / 90 / 110

2,00 x 80 / 90 / 110

1, 82 x 135 / 1,50

1, 90 X 135 / 1, 50

2, 00 X 1,35 / 1, 50

COMO SABE QUE ES DE 2MTS

PUEDE SER DE 1,82