Alisa touching her pussy

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys were listening to her speak she went in there so she could tell her guy friend about RLC, he saw the cameras while she was showing him her drums and he kept asking her about them but she said to him that she has to go into a room without cameras to tell him about them because she can't talk about RLC to him on Camera,I think she would have gotten in trouble with RLC if she did.

I Only captured the last thing she said. "I can't tell you, wait for 2 minutes, then I tell you", something like that. But I guess she talked earlier about it, and kept saying she was telling about it when she was visiting him. But what If he know's and he get a premium account and watch her, that would be weird right? Is that allowed? I always questioned about that kinda stuff.

If you guys were listening to her speak she went in there so she could tell her guy friend about RLC, he saw the cameras while she was showing him her drums and he kept asking her about them but she said to him that she has to go into a room without cameras to tell him about them because she can't talk about RLC to him on Camera,I think she would have gotten in trouble with RLC if she did. Damn I hope that he doesn't fuck it up for the rest of us by getting angry at her and telling her to not be naked no more, I guess we will know what he said by seeing how she acts when she comes back in her room.

So long it needs to no explanation. There something else runs. Hopefully this does not become the habit. For something like that I do not pay.

If you guys were listening to her speak she went in there so she could tell her guy friend about RLC, he saw the cameras while she was showing him her drums and he kept asking her about them but she said to him that she has to go into a room without cameras to tell him about them because she can't talk about RLC to him on Camera,I think she would have gotten in trouble with RLC if she did. Damn I hope that he doesn't fuck it up for the rest of us by getting angry at her and telling her to not be naked no more, I guess we will know what he said by seeing how she acts when she comes back in her room.

So long it needs to no explanation. There something else runs. Hopefully this does not become the habit. For something like that I do not pay.

I think we don´t see her touch tonight :-\

I think we don´t see her touch tonight :-\

May be or may be not. I think that in the last night she had not any sexual purpose or the pursuit to enjoyment, she just posed for us.

I saw that she made a picture of herself with her stuffed animal. I saw that in a conversiation modus, so I guess she send it to him. And that conversation was a few times on her phone, mayb something in that conversation that turned her on or something. Hope we'll see it again, or she has to quit talking to him :D