Alisa touching her pussy

You guys are a bunch of conspiracy moguls!!

It's pretty obvious that our friend Snaky is one of the Lizard People!

You know as a kid I used to love catching lizards and cutting their tails off and watch the amputated piece wiggle  lol, but the lizard would be ok after a couple of weeks because their tails would grow back,I was such a little bad ass kid lol ;D ;D

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone hear Alisa on Skype earlier this evening. Doesn't sound like her contract is that much longer. Yes, she speaks very good English. The guy has interest in couldn't understand Russian.  She actually went in to the laundry room to talk to him not to violate the conditions of her contract.  Would be sad to see her go.

Damn Alisa is packing to leave again,maybe gone all week,I think she has to go make up with her new guy friend because he did not like the fact that she is on RLC,she went into the room without cameras yesterday for almost an hour arguing with him as she tried to explain what she does for a living,Also when she came back in her room she was not looking like her usual self, she looked kind of angry and sad,plus she just went straight to bed without any teasing,I really hope that this guy didn't ruin it for us lol,anyway she is going to be gone for a few days of makeup sex,so back to watching just sick nora and sick jannet :'( :'(

Damn Alisa is packing to leave again,maybe gone all week,I think she has to go make up with her new guy friend because he did not like the fact that she is on RLC,she went into the room without cameras yesterday for almost an hour arguing with him as she tried to explain what she does for a living,Also when she came back in her room she was not looking like her usual self, she looked kind of angry and sad,plus she just went straight to bed without any teasing,I really hope that this guy didn't ruin it for us lol,anyway she is going to be gone for a few days of makeup sex,so back to watching just sick nora and sick jannet :'( :'(

The tenants are supposed to notify their guests about the cameras in place. If they don't and someone gets videoed without being told about the cameras could bring legal problems to RLC. A quick way for them to go bankrupt.

Do you have some kind of secret gateway into the laundry room that we don't? Ridiculous!

Phonesex with camera again! ;)

"Quote; Yesterday you were very bad about it" :') She talked about RLC :D

Another one "Show me your face, two faces" LOL

"I want you to come, and do this" I don't know what strange gesture she made, but a weird one xD

Looks like he accepted the idea, jeaj.

It won't took long or she is fucking her Panda.