Alisa touching her pussy

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2015‎-‎01‎-‎12 at 10:43 AM, movado said:

dirtybin link for photos of my video  

Any chance you post the video ?

she was most likely scratching herself asleep ::)

Jannet is fake. She was scratching for a few seconds. So don't believe this guy.

Everyone should know by now that movado is full of shit

The only fucking thing that's full of shit Kooloos is you ,What the fuck did I say about you bitches attacking people on here for no reason ,I didn't attack anyone or said shit to any of you,I was being nice by contributing to this website, and that's the thanks I get you ungrateful retard,That's the reason why some people on here don't like me because they only see when I get mad and start talking shit but they don't go back a couple pages and see the reason why I talk shit in the first place,I treat anyone on here the exact same way they treat me,So if I'm an asshole to anyone on here then look at yourself first before you start to blame me..And to think I was going to post the video of Alisa and Jannet this morning when I woke up,And by the way Jannet did masturbate  last night and the night before that she was not itching anything in my video so I don't what the hell you guys were watching,but I'm not going to post shit now if this is the thanks I get..Everyone can thank KOOLOOS for that. >:( >:(

Chico donde ves que Jannet se masturba? Rascarse el chocho mientras duerme no es hacerse una paja. No ilusiones a la peña diciendo que se masturbo por que es mentira, solo se rasco el chocho, vamos a ser un poco mas serios y no poner mierda.

teasing,,poseing,,flirting,,alisa has to justify her free rent somehow,,,janet may be in trouble,,not sure about jannet ,she dont seem to fit in,she seems sad ,lonely,,what you recon guys ??

She may be headed down the same path like LILU And Sophie,They are alike in so many ways,but she did come out of her shell though last night and the night before that,I think that maybe they she has a boyfriend that she doesn't want to get angry at her for doing anything naughty or maybe she's just a quiet person naturally, Even if she was always on her phone and she did what Alisa did yesterday while she was on her phone, then not one single person on CC would be complaining lol ;D ;D I hope that answered your question 8)

teasing,,poseing,,flirting,,alisa has to justify her free rent somehow,,,janet may be in trouble,,not sure about jannet ,she dont seem to fit in,she seems sad ,lonely,,what you recon guys ??

She may be headed down the same path like LILU And Sophie,They are alike in so many ways,but she did come out of her shell though last night and the night before that,I think that maybe they she has a boyfriend that she doesn't want to get angry at her for doing anything naughty or maybe she's just a quiet person naturally, Even if she was always on her phone and she did what Alisa did yesterday while she was on her phone, then not one single person on CC would be complaining lol ;D ;D I hope that answered your question 8)

did you receive my pm movado ?

Yes I did but I am taking absolutely no chances with the countless undercover RLC agents here on CC,I've noticed that for the past few months no one else is posting videos anymore too,even when I was asking about the Nora masturbating video nobody would send it to me, I guess I could call those people liers,and say that she was just scratching an itch too lmaoo!! But anyway my friend I'm not going to sorry. kzsjzkdjs :'(