B2 - General Topic 2024 #9 (May / June)

I have a question and it will be great if someone on the forum can answer it. I have seen Dayana in the last few days wears a flight attendant uniform and leaves B2 early in the morning.

Is she going to work as a flight attendant and she is going through the training stage before she starts flying ??  🤔 

It will be really good for her if this is the case.   

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

We all know what he's there for and it isn't to have coffee.  :biggrin:

From what I remember, Nadia was trying and trying but he was having none of it lol. 

10 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I have a question and it will be great if someone on the forum can answer it. I have seen Dayana in the last few days wears a flight attendant uniform and leaves B2 early in the morning.

Is she going to work as a flight attendant and she is going through the training stage before she starts flying ??  🤔 

That was a stripper costume!

58 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Supposedly she is training to be a flight attendant.  It does not appear to be a pretend uniform for role-play, as she leaves B-2 with her wheelie luggage.

Someone who flies frequently to/from Spain may recognize the airline from her uniform.  From a quick glance, it does not appear to be Iberia.  Dayana's has red accents, Iberia has red and yellow.  The basic blue color is similar. 

If this is a Spanish airline, I would think she would need to have good fluency in Spanish.  Does she?

Also, she could be training to be a flight attendant for a private jet charter company.

8 minutes ago, moules said:

Supposedly she is training to be a flight attendant.  It does not appear to be a pretend uniform for role-play, as she leaves B-2 with her wheelie luggage.

Someone who flies frequently to/from Spain may recognize the airline from her uniform.  From a quick glance, it does not appear to be Iberia.  Dayana's has red accents, Iberia has red and yellow.  The basic blue color is similar. 

If this is a Spanish airline, I would think she would need to have good fluency in Spanish.  Does she?

The uniform is from the training school and not affiliated to any actual airline. 

She is from South America so speaks fluent Spanish

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

The uniform is from the training school and not affiliated to any actual airline. 

She is from South America so speaks fluent Spanish

Venezuela to be exact yes which is a Hispanic country, hence Spanish being the language. She often speaks it when Nadia tries to speak to her in English but Dayana switches to Spanish which is annoying at times because they have some comical discussions mostly about men and how they are all arseholes lol. 

10 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Venezuela to be exact yes which is a Hispanic country, hence Spanish being the language. She often speaks it when Nadia tries to speak to her in English but Dayana switches to Spanish which is annoying at times because they have some comical discussions mostly about men and how they are all arseholes lol. 

Why do you say arseholes? It's actually assholes. Is that a UK thing?

19 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Why do say arseholes? It's actually assholes. Is that a UK thing?

In British English ass means only donkey and arse means only buttocks.