B2 - General Topic 2024 #9 (May / June)

36 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

He's/she's getting paid...it's on the free cam...for a reason...RLC is desperate for subs.

you right, it's 10 days now I have an offer pop up on my screen for their 7 days premium deal for 15 euro no thanks for the poor content their have to offer at the moment,

you have to add 20 % of taxe on that price

21 minutes ago, switch said:

you right, it's 10 days now I have an offer pop up on my screen for their 7 days premium deal for 15 euro no thanks for the poor content their have to offer at the moment,

you have to add 20 % of taxe on that price

Yeah they are nagging with pop ups if you cancel your sub.  Constant nagging tells me they are in rough shape.

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Yeah they are nagging with pop ups if you cancel your sub.  Constant nagging tells me they are in rough shape.

I still get an occasional pop up, and I'm Premium.  I'm like, what else do you want from me, my left testicle.

3 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I still get an occasional pop up, and I'm Premium.  I'm like, what else do you want from me, my left testicle.

Did you cancel before your sub expires?...they will nagg you to renew.

RLC devrait interdir les hors cam ,elles ont tout le matériel et la place qui leurs faut pour leurs ébats dans les villas ,pourquoi chercher ailleur,pour se cacher peut etre??????