Leora & Paul (2024) #15

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

She has 4 eyes instead of 2.  A common deformity in todays world.

Wish I had 4 eyes I know where I'd be looking

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Aussie will be happy that Leora got up early. 😁

Season 2 Yes GIF by Paramount+

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Gregg said:

That should be Paul when he's shot his load I know I would react like that

trump debate GIF

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She was hardly running out all the time to see LB was she, the amount of time she was home instead, so people shouldn't forget that. If he was that great, she certainly didn't show it many times did she!

No she wasn't running out all the time but when she did go out sometimes it was for a weekend or a couple of days, or was that with friends all the time?😉

Perhaps he wasn't that great, yet had her going into meltdown more than once ( I'm sure you remember ) with members fearing for her mental health......The only other time she has ever been like that was when Paul either belted her or bullied her in the previous apartment.

How do you/we know how good he was, we never saw him and her together, but there was no doubt she was enamoured with him for a few months, that scenario can't be changed and sanitised at will to suit a new unblemished one can it?.....Or are we becoming WOKE on the forum now so we erase the memory of whatever could tarnish her saintly standing within the  community. 👼🏻

Her and Paul were living apart so there was no problem with her or him having other partners, but if people are honest they would admit the new one wouldn't have to be the greatest lover on earth to be a vast improvement on Paul in the bedroom stakes. But as a life companion?..... We know the answer to that don't we.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She has 4 eyes instead of 2.  A common deformity in todays world.

I have 5 eyes. Even while wearing glasses the smaller print nowadays requires me to make use of a magnifier too.

231613_3efe3.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

No she wasn't running out all the time but when she did go out sometimes it was for a weekend or a couple of days, or was that with friends all the time?😉

Perhaps he wasn't that great, yet had her going into meltdown more than once ( I'm sure you remember ) with members fearing for her mental health......The only other time she has ever been like that was when Paul either belted her or bullied her in the previous apartment.

How do you/we know how good he was, we never saw him and her together, but there was no doubt she was enamoured with him for a few months, that scenario can't be changed and sanitised at will to suit a new unblemished one can it?.....Or are we becoming WOKE on the forum now so we erase the memory of whatever could tarnish her saintly standing within the  community. 👼🏻

Her and Paul were living apart so there was no problem with her or him having other partners, but if people are honest they would admit the new one wouldn't have to be the greatest lover on earth to be a vast improvement on Paul in the bedroom stakes. But as a life companion?..... We know the answer to that don't we.

I wonder if Paul had a girlfriend in Russia what she thought of his sexual behaviour