Leora & Paul (2024) #15

I’ve just arrived home from work and I see that Leora is on the balcony, hopefully I haven’t missed too much. She looks good for sure, will the neighbours be lucky this afternoon I wonder, it looks encouraging.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

I’ve just arrived home from work and I see that Leora is on the balcony, hopefully I haven’t missed too much. She looks good for sure, will the neighbours be lucky this afternoon I wonder, it looks encouraging.

What a pity, she was on the phone to someone then she rushed to get ready and has now left the apartment.

il y a 3 minutes, JeannieP a dit :

Quel dommage, elle était au téléphone avec quelqu'un puis elle s'est précipitée pour se préparer et a désormais quitté l'appartement.

Bonjour jeannieP ;

C'est ce que j’étais en train de penser, elle c'est apprêté très rapidement ,une dose de parfum ,et comme excuse on prend le chien , peut etre un RDV galant?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Anode said:

Bonjour jeannieP ;

C'est ce que j’étais en train de penser, elle c'est apprêté très rapidement ,une dose de parfum ,et comme excuse on prend le chien , peut etre un RDV galant?

Good afternoon Anode 

Maybe a date in the park With Eva 

il y a 2 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Bonjour Anode 

Peut-être un rendez-vous dans le parc avec Eva 

Bonjour Pulo;

Je ne dirais comme toi , le parc est trop voyant ,il y a des habitués !

21 minutes ago, Anode said:

Hello jeannieP;

That's what I was thinking, she got dressed very quickly, a dose of perfume, and as an excuse we take the dog, maybe a date?

She could be meeting a girlfriend or another dog walker like herself couldn’t she.

• Like 3

il y a 15 minutes, JeannieP a dit :

Elle pourrait rencontrer une petite amie ou un autre promeneur de chiens comme elle, n'est-ce pas.

Bien sur  ,mais quand même très pressé de la rencontré !

15 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

She could be meeting a girlfriend or another dog walker like herself couldn’t she.

15 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

I'm getting a fucking dog and she can meet me in the park  my dog can fuck eva and I'll do the rest passport out I'm on my way

• Haha 2