B4 - General Topic 2024 #46 (May)

1 minute ago, esanders6969 said:

Thank goodness for a non-member, the living room is open for my eyes and Karma is looking amazing, and even at this distance I can see those beautiful nipples of hers, and I guess so many people is missing this because they're watching Sara pimping out her boyfriend, I guess he doesn't mind

I think she's waiting for Amalia....go to your room Karma.

7 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

So you'd watch Sara, Tessa and Brooke lmfao...man ure not fucking fussy are you...oh my days. 

I see I got the Dickhead Attention.

Just now, Troy said:

I see you've got the Dickhead Attention.

Oooh someone's butthurt aren't they...lighten up grumpy tits lmfao. You're still not fussy though are you lmfao 

amalia & mati is not getting anything from karma even if it was just amalia 😂

karma moves way too slow for anyone that is not tantra because he moves slower.... just look what she did with wolf her waited longer then anyone 😂

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Oooh someone's butthurt aren't they...lighten up grumpy tits lmfao. You're still not fussy though are you lmfao 

No, You're just a dickhead that all.

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Troy said:

No, You're just a dickhead that all.

• Upvote 1

Well I had another chance to observe the beautiful Karma before she left the kitchen, but for those who knows her, is she only really sexual only when she's around that guy that visits her, because I'm totally honest I will rejoin in a second if she was a little bit more like Leora, and what I'm saying Leora is a master when she decides to lounge around, because she knows exactly how to present her sexy body to the camera