Caroline & Park (2024) #7

4 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Because Frisky got ill and was laying out on the balcony.  Ironically, the lady guest from the other night also got sick and spent a good portion of the evening in the toilet.

Probably just couldn't handle their drinks lol. I hardly ever watch the clickbait there anyway but just wondered if you'd see Park add some party powder to their drinks. 

22 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Caroline doesn't seem to be in a good mood, and Park is trying hard to cheer her up.  Dude, just go back to playing your computer games.

She really misses Frisky !

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Keen Observer said:

Because Frisky got ill and was laying out on the balcony.  Ironically, the lady guest from the other night also got sick and spent a good portion of the evening in the toilet.

She had a long conversation with Raaaalf!    :biggrin:

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I think Frisky has left for good! She felt so bad after her time on the balcony and Carro didn't care much about her.

If Frisky left, and that's a big if, it wasn't because of that.  More likely not wanting to play 2nd fiddle to Park.

I don't think we've seen the last of Frisky.  She could be away for a number of reasons.

9 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

If Frisky left, and that's a big if, it wasn't because of that.  More likely not wanting to play 2nd fiddle to Park.

I don't think we've seen the last of Frisky.  She could be away for a number of reasons.

I hope you are right

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

She had a long conversation with Raaaalf!    :biggrin:

And Buuuurt! Was in on that conversation as well. 😁

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

Frisky has left because she couldn't turn Caroline, Caroline is bi-curious, she is not bisexual or a lesbian.

15 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Frisky has left because she couldn't turn Caroline, Caroline is bi-curious, she is not bisexual or a lesbian.

But she sure loved the attention and passion Frisky brought.  Unfortunately, Frisky doesn't want to put herself on RLC display.

• Like 1