Leora & Paul (2024) #16

6 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Naked facetime with Dad? - 🤣

If she ever done that the old man would die of a heart attack.

Then she'd be grieving for a year or longer because she killed him.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If she ever done that the old man would die of a heart attack.

Then she'd be grieving for a year or longer because she killed him.  :biggrin:

I thought she had been grieving this past year, either that or practising for it.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Since this forum is about some speculation I will imagine she is out working some cocks and/or pussies, I would hope for her sake.

When Pigs Fly Animation GIF by Marie Chapuis

🤣

• Haha 1

All jokes aside and being quite serious for a moment. I seriously think Paul is not too tightly wrapped.

Taking all things into account and bearing in mind both of them are no longer children but supposedly adults, there are times when Pauls behaviour raises cause for concern.

Yesterday for instance Paul Van Winkle got out of his stink pit at around 4pm after a good 8 hours sleep, he then is either wandering around the apartment like a retard or dresses up in a pseudo camouflage combat jacket sun glasses and cap and accompanies Leora outside for a while, probably imagining he is walking along the war ravaged streets of Ukraine. On returning he sits at his computer or feeds his confused face awaiting the next set of instructions from his mistress.

She to keep the roof over thier wretched heads decides that perhaps she owes her paying audience a long overdue show to keep them interested for another few days, all with his blessing it needs to be said as he is not too stupid to understand that without her flashing the gash he would be up shit creek. But just to show the audience just how much influence he can have on proceedings he decides to enter the room she is " working " in, turn out the light and with a moronic grin on his stupid chops whist grasping at her like a retarded paraplegic proceeds to piss her and us off until he got the instructions from her that he is fucking up the gravy train.

As if by divine inspiration or an epiphany he concludes that when in doubt (and confusion messes with his relaxed brain) get the eye mask out, he grabs a pillow and puts himself in the comatose position that is second nature to him only 8 hours after getting up, and sleeps for another few hours....It's sure tough living the life of a lazy bastard and pimp.

Apart from his mental state, Leora would do well to have him thoroughly physically checked out...at his age he should be full of energy and life.....he is far from it....I've seen more life in a ten day corpse. 

God help the world if these pair of misfits ever procreate, would be like the children of the damned.

Imagine all the Leora luvvies lining up to be godparents...🤣🤣👼👼🏻

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 9

Does fuck all. Only thing she doesn't do for him is wipe his ass. Since the first apartment she's run around after him like a mum with a toddler. 

Fail Fun And Games GIF

Leora I've made a mess. 🤣

• Upvote 3