Masha - (2024) #6

1 hour ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Actually, I got that from Google. I knew about cupping but wanted to give Foamy the basics since he didn't. And yes, there's a ton of skepticism around cupping. The article I got that from even went into some of that, but I didn't want to post the whole thing here. 

Right. Agree that the explanation you researched and posted is a good answer when someone asks like Foamy so they understand how it is intended to work. 👍

21 hours ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Cupping therapy is an ancient form of alternative medicine in which a therapist puts special cups on your skin for a few minutes to create suction. People get it for many purposes, including to help with pain, inflammation, blood flow, relaxation and well-being, and as a type of deep-tissue massage.

Thank you. I thought maybe it was yet another new Tik-Toc challenge.

• Haha 3

Shorty is there. I can hardly tell the difference between angry screaming or just screaming to make a point. She stomps over to shorty screaming like a mad dog, as though she is going to smack her…. And then backs off and smiles….🥴

27 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

One question: if Masha leaves the project, will this apartment be closed or occupied by someone else?

Would take a month to clean it out and give it a deep clean 

• Upvote 2