Masha - (2024) #6

As a member of the Afro Amercian community, I would like to hubbly decline your offer and since she's ran through the Caucasian community I would like to welcome the Hispanic community to pull the slack.

As for someone else moving into the Apt i would feel very sorry for them. Do you know how tainted that place has to be by now. Im sure theirs a whole druggy community that knows about this place. And im sure folks would come knocking asking is Masha home... people I probably wouldn't answer my door for. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, peking said:

if she was a guy he'd be a stud

of course minus her issues

her friend seems to be interesting

lol, “he’d” be a skank in my eyes still 😉

Yeah, I like the short girl but she is adopting some of Masha’s skanky ways and it makes her less attractive. But still…I could overlook that. 🤣

59 minutes ago, Troy said:

Wow another one, Damn this girl used to be one Fine ass girl. Now she just looks so Sloppy and Broke down. I think RLC just keeping her for Drama Viewers Rating, or they just hoping she get better?...I'm also hoping she gets better to?

She's fucked - in more ways than one.

• Like 1

Now, now, boys. Time to settle down. We do have a rule against blatantly insulting tenants or ruining their lives, ya know. 

RLC people violate the rules of registration when they sign on here, but hey, how can we stop that? Sometimes I like that they join us here. (Sometimes they shouldn't).

We all know what the score is.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Guest girl BJ on the guy

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Thx. And right away when the bj starts, of course Masha immediately tries to hog the attention….good Christ, she is a narcissist….me me me me 

On 5/30/2024 at 7:18 PM, Maxbell said:

Right. Agree that the explanation you researched and posted is a good answer when someone asks like Foamy so they understand how it is intended to work. 👍

So cupping is a matter of sucking out toxins and leading to a better physical state? That could be fun in a Rule 34 way. Break out the knee pads for the lady...

• Haha 2