B4 - General Topic 2024 #47 (May)

6 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

So they Re-entered the villa around 1.55 via the kitchen, quick trip to Sara's room and then outside to the front door for a smoke, something that Sara has started to do more often of late when it's raining than use the balcony, Yes I know it wasn't raining.

As for the rest.

Miss USA left with Massi on Monday afternoon as she was moving to a hostel in downtown Bar. for her last night before flying home to the States today, I'd guess she did that to meet other friends, wanting to get a clear head before flying, or leaving on a early flight. More importantly despite the 3some Sara has never been out with Massi and her any other night she was on her stay, in fact I pretty much say she never went anywhere with them. Sara went out last night for the first time and came home early doors with Massi so while they may have met up for dinner with Miss USA I'd think it's 100% safe to say she went back to the hostel.

LL is Sara's friend so having a chat is a likely thing to do when she left, hey maybe the Taxi was late so she simply stayed with her for a while until it arrived. Rumour is she's headed to California.

As for Daytona, Massi is only Gay on a Wednesday.

I suspect they did have sex outside, why not it was a warm night.

No doubt the answer will be on Massi's phone.

Sexy Make Love GIF by South Park

Wednesgay. Hump Day as well. 🤣

Non ha molto fortuna con gli uomini, non c'è liberi  nelle camere attualmente... Ma come culo direi che è ben allenato, prende senza paura dei Toys da fare concorrenza alla sua maestra Masha. indubbiamente si dà da fare x restare a Barcellona....

• Upvote 1

Medusa was talking about her hot date last night.  From a very rough translation, the guy is Spanish and he treated her to dinner.  She said that it was fun but they had to communicate in English.  Perhaps a new male visitor to the villa soon?

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, franklin said:

Medusa was talking about her hot date last night.  From a very rough translation, the guy is Spanish and he treated her to dinner.  She said that it was fun but they had to communicate in English.  Perhaps a new male visitor to the villa soon?

She looked very nice last night. Nice to hear that that she was treat to a nice night out last night. And then she came home and treat us! 😍

55 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Sara has now entered the "four hundred days club" and has passed Milena and tomorrow Esmi.

Send RLC an e-Mail and tell them to get rid of this Venus Flytrap.   😁

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Turm said:

I notice that several girls writing in notebooks. Are they doing school work or writing in a diary/journal?

Both
 Some of them are "students", but I think they also note when they have had "shows" etc, to check against the salary

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Did you notice that EVERYBODY stays away from Sara and Mass ?  More and more isolated !   Time has arrived that they BOTH should leave, will be good for all ! 

time arrived months and months ago for those two disgusting people

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

The 'guest room' has now been empty for more than a month. Social life is dead in the villas. Empty rooms and beds and girls staying way too long (not to mention Nelly & Bogdan's interminable presence here). RLC's management sucks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7