B4 - General Topic 2024 #47 (May)

10 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Karma applying some sort of ointment to her genitals after a lovely weekend with the homeless guy,man I swear her and that bum are soooo fucking repulsive!!! 

I can’t stand looking at that slow motion Neanderthal either.

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

My suspicion is that participants would have it drilled into them by RLC any outsider must sign something like a waiver before entering. With exceptions of some of Sara’s guests that is suspect cant read or right 😉

but this being RLC who knows?? 🤣

Participants are required to tell guests about the cameras and the purpose of the cameras, particularly if the guest will be undressing and/or having sex.  The civil penalties for not telling a guest about this, and the guest subsequently has sex on cam, would be considerable. 

• Upvote 1

From replay, it seemed to me that the American and Massi have had sex previously.  Massi and she assumed a particular position where she deep-throated Massi, and Sara even crawled over on the bed for a closer look at how this was done.  And the American did this without prompting by Massi.

Whether she and Massi have previously done a threesome is harder to say.  But my feeling is yes, because her movements and positioning on the bed were fluid and done without Massi directing.   (I am quite sure she and Sara have not had sex before.)  She asked Sara whether she had an orgasm after the first Massi fuck.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Sara's latest painting can be seen on the easel.  This is a rework of her earlier painting.  When magnified, the two bug-eyed alien creatures (dark grey figures) of the earlier painting are now replaced with two humanoids.  A female human is between them.  The human is nude, and to my eye, her face and blonde hair resembles Nadia.  The humanoid on the right is also a female, and her left hand is buried in the human female's crotch.  The human female has no left arm.  Either this is deliberately hidden, or is still to be painted in.

My interpretation.   The humanoid on the left appears to be holding or grabbing the human female.  My guess is that this is Massi, and the female humanoid is Sara.  The human female's right arm is a long, coiling tentacle that appears to have snared the Massi humanoid and is drawing him closer.

The current painting  may represent a three-some of Nadia, Massi, and Sara, with Nadia being the middle of a sandwich.   Sara has Nadia's pussy, and Nadia is bringing Massi in to fuck her (Nadia's) ass.

Sara's paintings can exaggerate anatomy.  Her earlier painting of Massi  included a Massi penis so HUGE that Sara, Nadia, and Karma (?) were able to climb and ride it simultaneously.

37 minutes ago, moules said:

Participants are required to tell guests about the cameras and the purpose of the cameras, particularly if the guest will be undressing and/or having sex.  The civil penalties for not telling a guest about this, and the guest subsequently has sex on cam, would be considerable. 

👍 I would imagine more than anything RLC wants to be flying under the radar in these countries and not have any legal problems that create publicity. 

18 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

👍 I would imagine more than anything RLC wants to be flying under the radar in these countries and not have any legal problems that create publicity. 

RLC is commercially profiting from the viewing of its webcams.  That's what would make the potential monetary penalties so high.  And the aggrieved party (the one who was unknowingly recorded having sex on cam at an RLC apartment and then ridiculed on CC for his small penis and inability to maintain an erection) could potentially sue in every jurisdiction where RLC streams its content..

Not that long ago, and IIRC, a participant brought two 'clients' back to a RLC residence, and to her bedroom, where the clients discovered the cams and asked what they were for.  This happened before any serious sex, IIRC.  She was gone from the project the next day.

21 minutes ago, moules said:

RLC is commercially profiting from the viewing of its webcams.  That's what would make the potential monetary penalties so high.  And the aggrieved party (the one who was unknowingly recorded having sex on cam at an RLC apartment and then ridiculed on CC for his small penis and inability to maintain an erection) could potentially sue in every jurisdiction where RLC streams its content..

Not that long ago, and IIRC, a participant brought two 'clients' back to a RLC residence, and to her bedroom, where the clients discovered the cams and asked what they were for.  This happened before any serious sex, IIRC.  She was gone from the project the next day.

I think I remember that. This is my foggy recollection. It was the south Asian brown girl (she was drinking but tended to wet the bed), and maybe elettra. If it was them, they didn’t get fired though. 

40 minutes ago, moules said:

It was Elettra and Ranyia, they met these guys on tinder. And as far as I remember nothing happened to them, Elettra left the project two weeks later for other reasons and Raniya stayed for a few more months

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

He said he stayed at her parents home for a few years about 10 years ago while working out there, she'd have been a teen then I'm guessing. I don't think she'll be telling M & D about what they got up to when meeting up this time.  Maybe :wink:

He was likely playing the doctor game back then.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

It was Elettra and Ranyia, they met these guys on tinder. And as far as I remember nothing happened to them, Elettra left the project two weeks later for other reasons and Raniya stayed for a few more months

Yea that's exactly what I was talking about, that's why I assumed earlier (before Mauri clarified) that the american guest didn't know about the cams or maybe massimo told her that cams are just streaming what is happening without telling her about the replay etc... 

cause for me it's really stupid to come to a place as a guest and to have sex knowing that people are watching and that there's a replay as well without getting anything back 

6 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

The same happend with Kami and some American guy she brought home. RLC has always been sloppy about guests not knowing what the cameras are for, for them this responsibility lies with the tenants and their common sense, a big mistake for sure lol