Dasha & Sasha, Sophia (2024) #2

2 hours ago, Troy said:

Well, just watch Dasha and him, she was given him head. Now it looks like he was looking at a video on his phone? While she's given him head. You mean to tell me he can't just look that beautiful woman, straight in the eyes and get off on that. If I am mistaken, then that's a terrible insult to her. If that's what I was looking at? ✌️

i never found her attractive at all.  you must like tatted up women!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Troy said:

Well, just watch Dasha and him, she was given him head. Now it looks like he was looking at a video on his phone? While she's given him head. You mean to tell me he can't just look that beautiful woman, straight in the eyes and get off on that. If I am mistaken, then that's a terrible insult to her. If that's what I was looking at? ✌️

More and more of this happens on these voyeur cam sites. Even the women look at their phone when getting eatin' out or fucked. Such a sad new generation - everything with the phone in hand.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

More and more of this happens on these voyeur cam sites. Even the women look at their phone when getting eatin' eat or fucked. Such a sad new generation - everything with the phone in hand

I agree with you... I'm from this generation, I don't like that either. I hated it when my ex would be taken selfies. while we're trying to hurry up and get somewhere. ✌️

2 minutes ago, Troy said:

I agree with you... I'm from this generation, I don't like that either. I hated it when my ex would be taken selfies. while we're trying to hurry up and get somewhere. ✌️

When I walk by someone or sitting with someone I really want to grab their phone and smash it on the ground into itty bitty pieces. Wonder how many people got killed because they were distracted while on the phone while walking or in a vehicle. No fucking sympathy from me - only good for you, you dumb fuck. One on one sex with eye contact and no phone is amazing.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

When I walk by someone or sitting with someone I really want to grab their phone and smash it on the ground into itty bitty pieces. Wonder how many people got killed because they were distracted while on the phone while walking or in a vehicle. No fucking sympathy from me - only good for you, you dumb fuck. One on one sex with eye contact and no phone is amazing.

Amen Brother 👍

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Take a walk on the sidewalks, people got their faces stuck in these gadgets and walk into people or bump up against them. Then they don't even have the balls to say their sorry.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Take a walk on the sidewalks, people got their faces stuck in these gadgets and walk into people or bump up against them. Then they don't even have the balls to say their sorry.

Even so-called smart people have shown how stupid they are with all the constant phone use (almost 24/7). The only thing that I am guilty of is cock-in-hand but at least I do it in private - 🍆😈😁.

• Haha 2