Dasha & Sasha, Sophia (2024) #2

I check in every few weeks. Today, I see Dasha with a rats nest of hair, and somebody getting orange hair extensions applied. Who would be that delusional to think orange dreadlocks are attractive. Oh ..... I see it is Masha!  Never-mind.  :confused:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

I check in every few weeks. Today, I see Dasha with a rats nest of hair, and somebody getting orange hair extensions applied. Who would be that delusional to think orange dreadlocks are attractive. Oh ..... I see it is Masha!  Never-mind.  :confused:

i do not understand her obssesion with them either. is that the only thing she can do?

More Real Life Dreadlock hair styling TV which compliments the B2 and B5 Real Life Tatoo TV...lol

To say nothing of more Real life family TV...lol...brothers and sisters, sisters and sisters, moms and daughters...it's fucking endless...and the best part they want you to pay for this shit!!!!

What a fucking joke. 

• Upvote 2

Oh I should stop critisizing at least RLC has responded to the numerous complaints about lighting...Masha...being the worst offender...at least she's lighting the subject here and even using an extra lamp

RLC is a joke.