Dasha & Sasha, Sophia (2024) #2

47 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

I'm curious to know who was that in Sophia's room that was wearing a mask??

It was Sasha 🙂 
I don't understand why he put it on, to take out a chip or whatever Sophia had in her foot

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

It was Sasha 🙂 
I don't understand why he put it on, to take out a chip or whatever Sophia had in her foot

Some guys have a fetish for playing Doctor.  I done it in my teen years, it was lots of fun without wearing a mask.  :biggrin:

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Some guys have a fetish for playing Doctor.  I done it in my teen years, it was lots of fun without wearing a mask.  :biggrin:

😂 😂 😂 LOL I can relate to that, I think I was all of 10 years old & used to play gynecologist with the girl up the road, she would play nurse & return the favour with a happy ending! 

• Haha 1

On 8/7/2024 at 9:54 AM, Pete1960 said:

😂 😂 😂 LOL I can relate to that, I think I was all of 10 years old & used to play gynecologist with the girl up the road, she would play nurse & return the favour with a happy ending! 

Could you spell gynecologist when you were 10?   :undecided:

I know for certain that I never even knew the word at that age, being the youngest child and having no sisters may have contributed to that but I doubt it. 

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Could you spell gynecologist when you were 10?   :undecided:

I know for certain that I never even knew the word at that age, being the youngest child and having no sisters may have contributed to that but I doubt it. 

LOL No I couldn't, I was trying to be polite instead of coming out saying I fingered her 😂 but at 10 we had no idea what we were doing

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2024 at 11:47 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

I wonder if Sasha is aware of his ex, Masha, and her latest behavior or even cares to know. He must count himself lucky to be away from her.

Be happy to get way. DraMashPiss never been the full shilling.