B1 - General Topic 2024 #6 (May / June)

54 minutes ago, Troy said:

Now Cassie has guests  that no one cares to see anymore. and they both of them probably not leaving for a while?

wolf is a piece of shit!  i can't believe they are involving him again.  PATHETIC!

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Nobody knows for sure but it's ironic he turns up when she leaves for a vacay...I doubt she likes him...maybe tolerates somehow but I very much doubt he's on her Christmas card list.

this

3 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

wolf is a piece of shit!  i can't believe they are involving him again.  PATHETIC!

93 years ago E. C. Segar created a figure called J. Wellington Wimpy (Wimpy for short) for the strip Popeye. No one can detect any difference between the old Wimpy and our days Wolf exept for Wolf's interest in women 🙂

• Like 1

12 hours ago, itohkata said:

Octavia packing for a short trip ?

Apparently the wish of many here in the forum who didn't like Octavia's way of talking to the walls, i.e. including us viewers in her world, has come true.
Otherwise someone would know what Octavia is planning this weekend. That also means that Octavia has developed her new way of keeping things to herself. She has probably retreated to the level of the other tenants. What a pity!

The makers of RLC have noticed what Octavia is planning, otherwise they would hardly have sent Wolf into the action to bring him into the empty house - Brooke also seems to be going on a longer trip.

Wolf's arrival here in the forum had the desired effect - there haven't been so many comments on B1 for a long time. But it's a real shame about Octavia.

To reassure Octa's fan base, I can help to ensure that she will only be going to the Paradise Festival in Belgium at the end of June and then to her family in Belarus, with her husband, if I understood her Russian comment correctly.
Octavia may have kept quiet about more. As I said, it's a real shame... I really liked Octavia with her open attitude.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1