Leora & Paul (2024) #17

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Leora enjoys giving and doing everything for Paul while she loves and needs the control of sex with Paul and with herself. Paul loves to take everything that Leora wants to give him and enjoys doing nothing for Leora while he loves and needs major help when it comes to sex with Leora. Perhaps Paul is a "in the closet" masturbator (but I truly doubt that). Surprised that Leora doesn't help Paul when he pisses and shits. Paul is good at nose picking, head scratching, pretending to have health issues, sleeping and doing nothing of substance. I bet if Leora didn't masturbate as much as she does she would take up knitting.

IMO you are wrong.

Leora would prefer being manhandled during sex, but she's adapted.  She knows Paul has a low libido and is good for 1-2x week (if she is lucky).  What Leora craves is Paul's affection - that is what makes sex with Paul worth it.  Take away the affection, and sex for her is work.  How many times have we seen her blow him while getting herself off?  How often is she on top while Paul has that stupid look on his face, or he reaches for her tits as if it is the first time he's ever touched a woman's breasts?

Sex is work for Leora (aside from her bating for the camera). She's desperate for his affection (and at times attention) and will do whatever it takes to get it (when she can).

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

With Leora it's like watching I Love Lucy reruns on a daily basis.  :biggrin:

shatter i love lucy GIF by HULU

This BS about SlePaul being around is laughable. Like he's not got a scooby what she's up to. Only thing it limits is where else she could do it sometimes. She could masturbate anywhere when he's asleep anyway. Like it'll be any different.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Jonno said:

This BS about SlePaul being around is laughable. Like he's not got a scooby what she's up to. Only thing it limits is where else she could do it sometimes. She could masturbate anywhere when he's asleep anyway. Like it'll be any different.

Doesn't matter what room she masturbates in.  It's still the same result.  

same shit GIF

Now if she changed her routine a bit things may be different.  She could fuck a baseball bat, cucumber, zucchini, carrot, toilet brush or even a bottle would be something different.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

et paul a rien a foutre de c'est sous vêtement il préfere faire le gamin  et jouet avec eva au lieu de s'occuper de leora

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Thank god she takes control...

I know this isnt the context you're talking about, but I do like it when Leora is dominant during sex 😁

Always have time for a dominant controlling woman during sex but not during normal daily life (a constant bitchy nagging woman I can do without - lol).

• Like 1