Leora & Paul (2024) #17

16 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

You'd love them. Bailey Jay would turn your crank.   :biggrin:

Curiosity got to me so I took a looksee. Blood started to rush - oops. Changed the channel - 🤣. Hey @StnCld316 you know the name of transexuals. Are you a frequent visitor of those type? - 🍆 🤣.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Curiosity got to me so I took a looksee. Blood started to rush - oops. Changed the channel - 🤣. Hey @StnCld316 you know the name of transexuals. Are you a frequent visitor of those type? - 🍆 🤣.

I just periodically watch them. I don't make it a priority.  I watch the lesbian stuff mostly.  There's something with 2 women that's more erotic especially when they start that tribbing (scissoring) stuff, I'm ready to blast when they do that. :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I just periodically watch them. I don't make it a priority.  I watch the lesbian stuff mostly.

Same here. Have to keep aBREAST of all the new variety of sex and to be fully aware of what is between the legs. Lesbians are very watchable. Even two women kissing is erotic.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I just periodically watch them. I don't make it a priority.  I watch the lesbian stuff mostly.  There's something with 2 women that's more erotic especially when they start that tribbing (scissoring) stuff, I'm ready to blast when they do that. :biggrin:

I really dug when Taylor fucked anyone with her strap on!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

I wonder how long before RLC cater for the Gay community and have two guys together......Don't even think I am asking for myself 😜😵😂

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I wonder how long before RLC cater for the Gay community and have two guys together......Don't even think I am asking for myself 😜😵😂

DONT LET ME KNOW OR I'LL CUT MY DICK OFF

• Haha 4