Leora & Paul (2024) #17

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

The man doesn't believe in using soap.  Maybe he had a bad experience while in the army.   Shower Soap GIF

Unusual for an ex soldier to be so fucking minging, not looked on as good by fellow soldiers and not unusual if being unhygienic to be given a hard time by fellow soldiers......I use the term "hard time " in the loosest sense of the expression and should be interpreted as your imagination suits.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Sits 5 minutes waiting for yesterdays cheese to fall off. 

The man doesn't believe in using soap

The dildos get a better cleaning from Leora who uses soap and water.

• Upvote 1

Good morning Good Night 

Maravilhosa sexta feira para todos 

Wonderful Friday for everyone 

31/05/2024 31/May/2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora Eva Paul 

👸 🐶 🤵

🐨 👯 ♀️ 🌟 🐈 😉 🐴 🦍 💀 🐊 😁 🦜 duck gag her broke! jjohndoe1960 nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou MasterchefTaxi Uppssla ddhm a howarJohnny5 pete1960 threestars howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito tfideano h12dke voodo

• Thanks 2

Good morning all,

I've always been happy to educate Leora on the sport we play in Australia called AFL/ footy. Now my team Carlton / Blues beat Port Adelaide in South Australia for the first time in 11 years. There's a young man called Charlie Curnow / number 30 who my wife would leave me in a nanosecond for one night of bliss. While Leora is sleeping please watch the highlights and enjoy the skills required to play our game.

• Like 1

Something else to ponder either now or when they are in full swing, they are now officially that boring and predictable so you will not be missing anything.

Would you rather have a bad blowjob from a good looking woman or a great one from an ugly minger.

28 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Something else to ponder either now or when they are in full swing, they are now officially that boring and predictable so you will not be missing anything.

Would you rather have a bad blowjob from a good looking woman or a great one from an ugly minger.

YES TO BOTH QUESTIONS 

19 minutes ago, Gregg said:

YES TO BOTH QUESTIONS 

😂 That answer Greg was as predictable as Leora and Paul are, the only difference mate is that I would at least get a laugh out of watching you.😜😵

Il est temps que Paul arrêt de se prendre pour un bonhomme , mais plutôt d' apprendre a se servir d'un gode ,le plus comique c'est qui arrive dans la chambre en maître d'oeuvre pour finalement se retrouver sur le dos en pinçant un gode du bout des doigts avec une érection qui est comme le propriétaire est aussi nul !