Leora & Paul (2024) #17

12 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Paul would actually be a hell of a lot cleaner if Leora would give him nice warm piss showers. Agree. Seeing Leora squirting and pissing would be quite the eye opening shows and good for replays.

Haha! Yeah man, I think she would really love dominating Paul with piss and squirt, he would definitely like it too. C'mon Leora, let's go!!🌊🎇🌊

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Not as nice as it used to be as with all of her, mother nature is working her magic and Leora is not immune from it as can be seen if people wipe away the rose petals from their eye's, not only is the arse starting to deteriorate but also the thighs with the dreaded cellulite and the rest of the body is getting soft.....Still looks OK but her halcyon days are behind her ( excuse the pun ) 

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but she is no different to any other woman of her age.

Don't kill the messenger !! 😁 

Still way better than most of those young skinny no-ass tattooed bimbos in the Barca places.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

If Leora pees on Paulo's face When licking the kitten 

pulo, bad boy

7 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Still way better than most of those young skinny no-ass tattooed bimbos in the Barca places.

Not disputing that at all, but you can only compare like with like. I have compared her with herself. Just as you can only compare her work ethic with her former efforts. 

13 hours ago, lovesthefeel said:

I would love to see her rub one out on the couch while Paul is on the computer. If he comes over, she should shoo him away. Get herself off and fuck Paul's presence. 

I've been calling for Leora to be a little more naughty on the couch.

• Like 1

I've been waiting patiently for Leora to get herself one of these and walk around the apartment without Paul knowing.

Brown Fox Tail Silicone Plug 16"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora Eva Paul exit 

Damn, for how long? Walking the dog?

32 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I've been waiting patiently for Leora to get herself one of these and walk around the apartment without Paul knowing.

Brown Fox Tail Silicone Plug 16"

Send her a request. 🤣