Jade & Alberto (2024) #2

12 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Jade now due back on the 29th July instead of Aug 1st as originally tagged. 

That would leave me speechless if she came back. But since they changed her return date, I'm ready to be speechless. 

And if she does, I'm gonna be stuck to that bathroom to see how she manages to look at herself in the mirror, because right now, that's a mystery to me. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, itohkata said:

That would leave me speechless if she came back. But since they changed her return date, I'm ready to be speechless. 

And if she does, I'm gonna be stuck to that bathroom to see how she manages to look at herself in the mirror, because right now, that's a mystery to me. 

Crunch time for Al I reckon lol...can't see anything happening since his canoodling with Jade2.  

50 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Crunch time for Al I reckon lol...can't see anything happening since his canoodling with Jade2.  

He's got one weekend left..  I'll actually be surprised if the sister stays the weekend again.

2 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

He's got one weekend left..  I'll actually be surprised if the sister stays the weekend again.

Imagine all 3 of them on cam and Jade2's boyfriend, if he still is lol. 

On 7/23/2024 at 8:20 AM, DirtyOldMan said:

This must be the most pathetic scene on RLC ever. Can we please close the apparartment??

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Should have closed the apartment or got new tenants once Martina left. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, marcbrol said:

Vielleicht schon beantwortet: Der Grundriss der Wohnung Jade/Alerto ist dem von Karol/Kos recht ähnlich. Sind sie im selben Gebäude?

Yes, the apartments are on top of each other.

• Like 1

For some reason though, RLC chose a cheap remodel for the  Alberto/Jade apartment...the Karol/Kos apartment is much more contemporary looking and has much nicer furniture. I also found it a shame that Martina/Alberto and Karol/Kos never really hung out together...probably the language barrier. I still think the Alberto/Jade apartment is a borderline dump. The balcony is a trashy nightmare.

1 hour ago, DWI said:

For some reason though, RLC chose a cheap remodel for the  Alberto/Jade apartment...the Karol/Kos apartment is much more contemporary looking and has much nicer furniture. I also found it a shame that Martina/Alberto and Karol/Kos never really hung out together...probably the language barrier. I still think the Alberto/Jade apartment is a borderline dump. The balcony is a trashy nightmare.

It appears the only remodeling was a little paint... and they could have done that while Jade was on her month long vacation...

19 hours ago, DWI said:

There is and was a language barrier.  Alberto speaks rudimentary English.  Not so for Martina.  And Martina was also learning Russian.

Around the time that Martina and Alberto separated, a CC poster described an overheard conversation between Alberto and his mother.  Both he and Martina had just arrived at the new apartment.  Alberto promised his mother he would go to a trade school to learn a new skill.  IIRC, he mentioned becoming an automobile mechanic, or a chef.  He never did.  Either he lacked ambition, or such trades would be difficult for him to master.  So now he has a job where he prunes shrubs and cuts grass.

He and Kos and Karol have little in common, and even less to talk about, especially if there is a language barrier.

I sometimes think that RLC leased or owned Karol and Kos' apartment  before they moved in as tenants.  More specifically, when Nelly and Bogdan moved out of B-5, they first moved to an off-cam apartment before eventually moving to B-4 and then B-7 when that villa opened.  If that off-cam apartment was the apartment that Karol and Kos now occupy, that could explain the amorous friendship of Martina and Nelly.