Jade & Alberto (2024) #2

12 minutes ago, itohkata said:

Well, tbh, I thought that some places/couples were. But that thing with her sister... I don't know anymore.

I'm sure if they'd just move the sister in, they'd live happily ever after.   Jade's obviously okay with sharing him with her, otherwise she would have flipped out when she got home.  It's impossible for her to not know what goes on with between them.

On 8/3/2024 at 7:44 AM, costa049 said:

Jade hasn't showered for at least 3 days straight.

As long as she smells better than Taco, Alberto won't care...

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, joebloggs3 said:

good sugestion. but what do they do out there of interest,they only sit and talk.

There are other apartments with balconies.  RLC is very careful about their outside cameras not showing other buildings, particularly the living quarters of residents living in these buildings.. 

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Hey Jade, sorry what was that you said? 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

She was probably giving the freezer a piece of her mind. RLC seems to miss the memo on installing appliances from this century in some spots. They've got those fancy self-defrosting units that spare you the ice age excavation just to shut the door. And really, swapping out the knife for a hairdryer would've turned that ice-chipping saga into a quick melt session.

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She was probably giving the freezer a piece of her mind. RLC seems to miss the memo on installing appliances from this century in some spots. They've got those fancy self-defrosting units that spare you the ice age excavation just to shut the door. And really, swapping out the knife for a hairdryer would've turned that ice-chipping saga into a quick melt session.

She looked a bit lost as to what to do and anyway food can be replaced easily but not the appliance, especially given it is probably owned by RLC. I'd have done two things...open the kitchen window and leave the freezer door open to thaw out...OR use a hair dryer to melt the excess ice. I'm glad her fart never disturbed her though like the chiller alarm did, she's probably gonna be a right grump Monday. 

• Haha 1