Jade & Alberto (2024) #2

Do you remember when I said a long time ago that Martina had psychopathic traits, and that when she left the house, she wouldn't take Taco with her, she did take him but only as a hook to be linked to Alberto, and screw Jade, the dog is in the house, almost always, Martina's memory is omnipresent in the apartment, and of course in Alberto's head, that's why Jade is the way she is and behaves the way she does, she knows that she is 2nd, in everything even when Martina is not there, HER PRESENCE IS, all of this is nothing more than manipulations typical of psychopaths. I was not very wrong in my predictions.

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, darkman said:

Do you remember when I said a long time ago that Martina had psychopathic traits, and that when she left the house, she wouldn't take Taco with her, she did take him but only as a hook to be linked to Alberto, and screw Jade, the dog is in the house, almost always, Martina's memory is omnipresent in the apartment, and of course in Alberto's head, that's why Jade is the way she is and behaves the way she does, she knows that she is 2nd, in everything even when Martina is not there, HER PRESENCE IS, all of this is nothing more than manipulations typical of psychopaths. I was not very wrong in my predictions.

I think it is in your head ...🤦‍♂️

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, darkman said:

Interesting idea. Absolutely mental, but interesting nontheless. In the way that I could never have imagine something like that. 

I do agree with something tho. Martina's memory is omnipresent in that place. He lived there with her for many years, so yes, of course. Also, while Jade has her charms, well... Martina. 

On 9/1/2024 at 2:55 PM, itohkata said:

Interesting idea. Absolutely mental, but interesting nontheless. In the way that I could never have imagine something like that. 

I do agree with something tho. Martina's memory is omnipresent in that place. He lived there with her for many years, so yes, of course. Also, while Jade has her charms, well... Martina. 

You're spot on here. Martina was probably in the top 3 females to ever grace RLC. She was magnetic and one of the most photogenic tenants ever...she was, to use a better phrase, "alluring" and oozing sexual tension and sensuality...she was a seductress... and she knew it. Her bisexual side with Nelly is probably the all-time best lesbian affair in RLC history. As they say in show-business, she was a tough act to follow. Jade inherited a bad hand and I do feel a little sorry for her but in the end she'll find her own way I hope. 

• Upvote 1