B4 - General Topic 2024 #49 (May / June)

Looking at the last night's LR episode, IF we had the same situation with the girls that were there in 2018-2019, we would have had a more intense action !  Really miss those years ... 

• Like 1

I see from Replay that Medusa got wise to the BS very early and left the rope malarkey.  Seems like she has a shitload more self-respect than the other girls.  Who is that guy anyway?  Clearly had zero interest in a foursome.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

With Karma and Kat RLC has reached a new low level, Will they ever wake up or will the villa remain RLC's waste dump? 😑

Nah, B7 is RLC's waste dump

• Upvote 1

Medusa brought a small suitcase down to her room at 12.37
Off on a break, or is she prepping because her time at the villa might be up?

Medusa emptying her drawers and packing things into a small suitcase which she struggled to open for quite some minutes and then with the help of Katarina it finally opened

Seems like she is going somewhere for a trip or who knows leaving Barcelona.

1 hour ago, franklin said:

Medusa brought a small suitcase down to her room at 12.37
Off on a break, or is she prepping because her time at the villa might be up?

Hi Franklin, I suspect that, that doesn't mean she is leaving. They are all away from home "on vacation", hence they often dig into their luggage.

But it reminds me of what several others have said here, right from the beginning its been said she is probably just temporary and will only be here for a short time. Not sure how anyone draws that conclusion. I think she is like every other tenant.

I'm happy to be shown I am wrong though, 🙂