Masha - (2024) #7

46 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Apparently, she keeps suffering from gaslighting from one of the guys she's gottem involved with. And now she is in spair again and having another mental breakdown on the phone and saying she has witnesses and that the authorities can be called. And to clatlrify, gaslighting is "a form of abuse, most often perpetrated within romantic relationships, in which one person tries to control the other by causing them to doubt and question themselves". I just wonder when RLC is finally going to put an end to all this...

RLC does not act quickly, if at all, around mental issues. What’s-her-name in B4 a month or two ago was clearly psychotic or something from the start. And they hired her, in that condition. Fuck they should have never brought her in to RLC in the first place. So don’t hold your breath.

If Masha has any real case about “gaslighting” she needs to act rational or authorities will not take her seriously at all. I don’t trust her judgement myself over what SHE thinks is gaslighting, or is she just angry at someone, but then I don’t know details. 

12 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

RLC does not act quickly, if at all, around mental issues. What’s-her-name in B4 a month or two ago was clearly psychotic or something from the start. And they hired her, in that condition. Fuck they should have never brought her in to RLC in the first place. So don’t hold your breath.

If Masha has any real case about “gaslighting” she needs to act rational or authorities will not take her seriously at all. I don’t trust her judgement myself over what SHE thinks is gaslighting, or is she just angry at someone, but then I don’t know details. 

Lol schizophrenic Seda, girl of the year. I miss her BTW, hope she's doing fine wherever she is

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Maxbell said:

But what if she isn't in all her mental capacities? She clearly shows mental issues, for quite a long time now. She might need medical help and that the supposed guy stays away from her.

• Upvote 1