Masha - (2024) #7

Jesus how many more people will fit into Masha's apartment, 4 women, 4 guys all there to party whilst the resident is in Barce. Her cat sitter Big Booty Judy is some fucking cat sitter lol...hosting a house party to half or Rome.  

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

I really love this woman. It's a mystery why RLC don't give her an apartment. 💖

RLC had a bbw called Beatriz and her partner was Santiago  she was one hot bbw.   She had a problem with  RLC making videos so they left she was big and sexy!

22 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Jesus how many more people will fit into Masha's apartment, 4 women, 4 guys all there to party whilst the resident is in Barce. Her cat sitter Big Booty Judy is some fucking cat sitter lol...hosting a house party to half or Rome.  

There has been much bigger parties than this in Masha's apartment before, while Masha were gone. There hare have been orgies. There have been wild drunken parties. This is rather small and calm.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

RLC had a bbw called Beatriz and her partner was Santiago  she was one hot bbw.   She had a problem with  RLC making videos so they left she was big and sexy!

I think that was before my time. But I remember Desiree (and Raul), a Spanish/Catalan couple, I used to watch her.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, woodyj627 said:

I've seen Fabi in action if a guest is out of control  you're out the door!    Fabi looks out for Masha's interest she is trustworthy.😊

Yeah, I agree. Faby has full control. It was worse with Babi, she seemed to have more chaotic parties. It was during one of her parties that a drunk guy smashed some of Masha's paintings. 

28 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I think that was before my time. But I remember Desiree (and Raul), a Spanish/Catalan couple, I used to watch her.

Yes Desiree was another hot thick latina it was fun watching them.  RLC is hurting because they need to drop these dead beats and bring in producers.   The oldest tenant here is Leora  and with her partner Paul they are still putting out.

1 hour ago, woodyj627 said:

Agree. Beatriz was a fun watch with her big delicious body. Even BTR (the admin for RLCF at the time but has since passed away) enjoyed her.

38 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Desiree (and Raul), a Spanish/Catalan couple, I used to watch her.

Oh yes, Desiree had a solid ass and when she slept naked on the sofa she made sure to point it towards the cam. I miss that ass.

17 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Oh yes, Desiree had a solid ass and when she slept naked on the sofa she made sure to point it towards the cam. I miss that ass.

Before  Desiree Carla had that apt but her idiot partner Mario went nuts and RLC shut the apt down! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

Before  Desiree Carla had that apt but her idiot partner Mario went nuts and RLC shut the apt down! 

Carla and Mario were actually a fun watch with the sex and theatrics.

21 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Carla and Mario were actually a fun watch with the sex and theatrics.

True they were a fun couple to watch but when Mario went off the rails Carla just moved on.

• Like 1