Masha - (2024) #7

53 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

but its real life unscripted don't you know people love drama and watching a trainwreck lol

Very true lol. This particularly bothers me because my mother was a fucking wreck like that for a time, no drugs or booze was involved. 👹 That was long enough ago that depression wasn’t treated with modern SSRI antidepressants. When she was finally put on them, I was well out of the house, but they worked miracles. 

However, I still need to tune into this apartment frequently to see what nutty thing is going on each day 😆

3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

but its real life unscripted don't you know people love drama and watching a trainwreck lol

It is the drama that RLC loves because it draws in viewers and hopefully more subscribers. Boring doesn't sell.

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

No one can function in this place unless their under the influence of alcohol and/or drug substances.  

I wouldn't doubt that RLC supplies the enhancers since they seem to condone the use of it.

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I wouldn't doubt that RLC supplies the enhancers since they seem to condone the use of it.

where do you think you are going to find a never ending supply of young women to be nude masturbate and hopefully have sex on cam and not get a bunch of girls that do drugs you are kidding yourself

• Upvote 1

talk about a bait and switch I resubed when it looked like Medusa was going to do the bald guy and have a threesome,she ends up borrowing a see thru dress and leaves and three days later and still have not seen her since hope she found something to where besides that dress lol

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

talk about a bait and switch I resubed when it looked like Medusa was going to do the bald guy and have a threesome,she ends up borrowing a see thru dress and leaves and three days later and still have not seen her since hope she found something to where besides that dress lol

I meant wear lol,and she is probably at bald guys 

2 minutes ago, Turm said:

When Medusa left B4 she had a suitcase and didn't bring it to Masha's so that means she is staying someplace.

I didn't think of that as she was  pretty much living with Masha when she left I figured that's where she would be staying

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

I didn't think of that as she was  pretty much living with Masha when she left I figured that's where she would be staying

sorry I meant when she went to barcelona

20 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I meant wear lol,and she is probably at bald guys 

Someone said she was trying to get some guy to come visit her in Barcelona.  I think the name was Ricardo?   Maybe she is visiting him?

Her stop at Masha's might have been to get dressed up sexy to meet the guy and pick up some party powder from the bald guy.  Making out with him was probably price negotiation.

On 6/7/2024 at 12:48 AM, Pete1960 said:

Could somebody translate this please? 
I tried Google translate, but it couldn't interpret it.

I was saying Queen Masha had put the bald guy on the sofa bed and the black guy is back in her bed.  She had been blocking Medusa & the bald guy all day from getting together!   She is so selfish having sex with the bbc and the guest girl.   She is too controlling I hope they keep Sophia away from her.   

• Upvote 2