Observations

Guest kevinbsam7

Guest kevinbsam7

Max and Lora must live somewhere pretty far north - there is still some daylight coming into the flat at 10.40 pm. Elena and Artur too, but Lina's and Alina's are already showing darkness even if they are in the same time zone.

Also - someone has left the window/door open in Max and Lora's flat and it is quite clear there is another room there, not just a balcony. There seems to be an office chair and a desk to the left beyond the window.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

Perhaps it is a sun-room/mud room, or at least an enclosed patio. I've seen them dressed in their winter coats and I agree they must live pretty far north, and not in Perth! (also +8)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kevinbsam7

This evening (their time) both Lara and Max and Elena and Artur had the light switched off in the living room before it got fully dark. Through the window you could clearly see the separate enclosed balcony outside that they onlu use occasionally and also across to another block of flats. In E and A's apartment the camera is lower so the view was looking across and up where the flats opposite have at least five stories. In L & M place the camera angles down so you can see they are on about the fourth floor themselves. Looks like one of those enormous high-rise pre-fab housing estatesfor thousands that  the Communists put up in the 1950's

Thanks for letting us know what you saw. Good timing to catch a view out of either of those, but both of them was great luck.

It's been guessed before that they live in the same building, can you confirm this? Is it the same building across the street?

Guest kevinbsam7

I cant see in any rooms that are locked you have to pay to see is there anyway you can without paying

Only way I can think of is by going out to Siberia, finding them, knocking on their doors and asking if they mind you having a look round. All in all, its probably cheaper and less effort to take out a subscription.

Guest kevinbsam7

Thanks for letting us know what you saw. Good timing to catch a view out of either of those, but both of them was great luck.

It's been guessed before that they live in the same building, can you confirm this? Is it the same building across the street?

All I can say is the building opposite looks the same in both views. But then that would probably be the case in thousands of Soviet block estates. I stayed a week in one of those flats in Budapest about twenty years back. Very nice - even had hot water piped in from outside (excess heat from the local factory), very comfortable. But thousands of people living in exactly the same conditions was completely soulless. It's an element of understanding the people we see - they've grown up living that way.

I think your comments about the way RLC people have been brought up is an interesting point. Communist states did everything they could to eliminate prosperity and fun along with a good work ethic. The state will sort it has been the attitude for too long!

Soulless buildings lead to soulless people leads to soulless lives!!! It would be good to see each apartment having much more fun (not just sexually!). Laughter is sadly missing from most houses. Such a shame.

• 1 month later...
Guest kevinbsam7

I noticed Lora had been shopping at a Spar grocery store the other day. Maya brought in a Spar bag too one day this week. Spar is a Dutch company so it seemed a bit strange so I checked. Turns out there are only 254 Spars in Russia, but 14 of those are in Krasnoyarsk. However, a new one opened there just the other day. It's a leap of faith but perhaps both Lora and Maya tried out the new store when it opened and its in walking distance of their flats (Note the living room cameras of both flats have been moved since I commented on being able to see the view out of the window in certain evening light