Observations

Guest kevinbsam7

Guest kevinbsam7

What's going on with all the post-it notes all over the kitchen table?  And why has Max brought flowers home for Lora? Has he been a bad boy again?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kevinbsam7

Just before M & L went out this evening (she was wearing a very big fur coat), the hall mirror was angled to see the wall beside the front door where the camera is positioned. They have two pairs of very smart skis leaning there now.

• 2 weeks later...

I have observed that Lora has some awesome tits, but she's sure getting fat. Maybe Ol Max would want to screw more than once a week if she'd skinny up a little. But....she did take it up the kazooo for him once.

Guest Squirrel

re: Pudley and re: TBG 150 ---

Somebody brilliant (sorry, I forgot who posted it, and I'm too lazy to search it) posted a video of Lora showing off her belly to Max, and the bump was not belly fat. Women don't take pride in that, even in Russia. Methinks Max Jr., Lora the Second, or perhaps Meerkat Jr. is on the way. I have not seen anything since that would confirm this suspicion. It could be an useless theory; but then again, theories, paranoia and suppositions are what Camcaps really is about.

Plus the T&A...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All, I am a frequent reader but not so frequent poster, I just wanted to mention that if anyone does get the chance to view Lora's Areola she is pretty good at covering up for the camera  :(  they do seem to have enlarged quite a bit, suggesting to me as well, that she is in fact preggo. JMO

• 2 weeks later...

Any guesses when the baby is due?

I think she looks around 3 months pregnant at least, so that would make it around the end of June next year, if not earlier.

Hard to say when the baby will be due. They will likely be moved out before it does so all on here will never know the outcome.

Guest Squirrel

Any guesses when the baby is due?

I think she looks around 3 months pregnant at least, so that would make it around the end of June next year, if not earlier.

Hard to say when the baby will be due. They will likely be moved out before it does so all on here will never know the outcome.

Well, real people have babies, and RLC is supposed to be just real and normal. I'd prefer them to stay. Because RLC just won't be the same without that cat...