Leora & Paul (2024) #19

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

A nice walk in the park 

How TF do you even know this, they may have gone to visit people, gone to the shops...and who cares what they do off cam, JC.  

8 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

What gets me, is why the change? Is it driven by Paul's, seemingly, attitude to the project, where appears to try and limit the viewers enjoyment of her or is Leora tired of the project?

Yesterday Leora demonstrated that if she wants to do something she also does it with Paul at home. Some people will argue against me but I think that if Leora was stopped for a week it wasn't because of Paul and neither because she wants to leave RLC but because of something external, that is, what is being commented on here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

So yes, respect should be mutual but then we shouldn't insult the tenants..

And they shouldn't insult us....Life's a two way street...or doesn't that apply to Leora as far as you're concerned.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, RdKing said:

As far as watching L & P, no thanks, as soon as the stunned one enters the picture I switch cams, I find him to be a poor excuse of a man, very anti-climax... I would not allow anyone to capture me on cam if I were so lousy in sex.

Can't stand Paul and I also avoid watching him and his stunned look.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jonno said:

Most would be ashamed if they performed and looked like he does. Not swagger around like the dogs bollocks. Yes we all have bad days, but Jesus christ learn from your mistakes and try and improve. 

I guess since he has Leora he must think that he is God's gift to women - baaaa haaa haaaa!!!

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Needed time to get your shit together - 🤣

200.gif

Getting his shit together. 🤣

• Haha 3