Leora & Paul (2024) #19

There needs to be a  category created for this summer's Olympics called Master Bating.

That Leora has to be uncomfortable on her back, neck strained, sucking off Paul while simultaneously getting herself off, that is a skill to be showcased in the Olympics  A Gold Medal for Leora wouldn't do.  She needs to be the embodiment for this 'sport'.  Possibly her image with her legs spread wide to be engraved on each medal.

• Like 1

il y a 14 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

11Minutes (+-)

Merci ;

Aucune amélioration en vue il bandait a peine ,il étouffait Leora a vouloir engouffré sa chique molle ,

I defy anyone to honestly state that tonight's charade was a good contribution from both participants.

On one hand we had a member of the walking dead resurrected for 11 minutes of slapsticks ( no pun intended ) confirming what a sexual athlete he is....not..as if we didn't already know.

On the other  hand we had an attractive woman who has been in the sex industry for 10+ years, who wears a coloured sexy one-piece only to go into a room that is in night vision and allowed it to happen...She may as well have worn a sack.

One word for this....Abysmal !!

And yet someone will defend them....Pathetic !  

The Walking Dead: a new game from the phenomenon series is coming

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

And yet someone will defend them....Pathetic !  

The Walking Dead: a new game from the phenomenon series is coming

Did I mention that "someone would defend them",  and so pathetically predictable along trots the confused headmaster.  I always know when I get an reaction from this condescending Leora acolyte that I have said something that is truthful ,✔ but his adoration of Leora confuses his thought process, poor soul. There you are sad man, I have saved you the trouble by doing it for you, so you have more time to get a life.

G😕H👨🏻‍🎓 😂

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Good morning Good Night 

Maravilhosa quinta feira para todos 

Wonderful Thursday for everyone 

13/06/2024 13/June/2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora Eva Paul 

👸 🐶 🤵

🐨 👯 ♀️ 🌟 🐈 😉 🐴 🦍 💀 🐊 😁 🦜 duck gag her broke! jjohndoe1960 nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou MasterchefTaxi Uppssla ddhm a howarJohnny5 pete1960 threestars howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito tfideano h12dke voodo tfideano jonno

• Thanks 1