B7 - General Topic 2024 #10 (June / July)

2 hours ago, AntEater said:

I might have misheard cause there was music playing but I think Massi is there til end of June so maybe he’s staying a little longer than Dayana. Sara is worried they’ll fuck. 

I have always thought that the reason of visiting Ibiza is that they offer a lot of  sex-clubs and swinger gatherings!

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

I commented on this a few days ago.

Moules noted that it's common now for RLC not to do that until someone else takes the room, I'm not convinced but time will tell.

Dayana is due back on Monday so no doubt Massi will be in B4 later that day for a ride with Sara. 

I agree with Moules. Now RLC remove the person from the list only once they add a new one. Probably for a marketing reason to let think the new client that they keep growing. Seeing "new" people is better than seeing people leaving the project. So if they find someone to fill Mass' room quick enough, they won't have to have the notification about his departure on the first line of the update 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

I have always thought that the reason of visiting Ibiza is that they offer a lot of  sex-clubs and swinger gatherings!

Sara said something about him visiting his friend, I could be wrong but it sounded like she’s more worried about Dayana fucking him than other randoms. 

2 hours ago, Shinobi49 said:

I agree with Moules. Now RLC remove the person from the list only once they add a new one. Probably for a marketing reason to let think the new client that they keep growing. Seeing "new" people is better than seeing people leaving the project. So if they find someone to fill Mass' room quick enough, they won't have to have the notification about his departure on the first line of the update 

Yes, that's my perception.  If a Barcelona participant departs, they will post the departure when another Barcelona participant arrives.

------------------

Somewhat O/T, Alex and Lucien are visiting B-7.  Becoming a Sunday routine.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Fagen said:

Always good seeing Lilith again 🙂

Seeing Lilith makes me sad ! One of the most false persons on RLC ! Preparin for the rape of Tani and then blaming it all on Taylor when Tim asked her! Getting Miron kicked out althogh she had been active with him a lot that night! She could have defended him but she didn't! (I didn't like Miron but that is another matter) She enjoys being a troublemaker !!

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

Seeing Lilith makes me sad ! One of the most false persons on RLC ! Preparin for the rape of Tani and then blaming it all on Taylor when Tim asked her! Getting Miron kicked out althogh she had been active with him a lot that night! She could have defended him but she didn't! (I didn't like Miron but that is another matter) She enjoys being a troublemaker !!

I can't deny that she was a troublemaker. After Monica left the house and Tani spent more and more time with Tim, she only had Nelly to talk to... Kristy hated her and Elettra left the project partially because of her. yet I think you're being unfair

In that almost threesome between the girls, Tani started everything by stripping off her clothes and kissing Taylor, she was a willing participant in her bedroom and would have gone all the way if Tim hadn't interrupted. Phony bitch Tani was the one blaming the two girls by playing the helpless damsel

Miron fingered Lilith while she was sleeping and even if she was fooling around with him before, doesn't give him the right to the shit he's done

1 hour ago, trippingalot said:

I can't deny that she was a troublemaker. After Monica left the house and Tani spent more and more time with Tim, she only had Nelly to talk to... Kristy hated her and Elettra left the project partially because of her. yet I think you're being unfair

In that almost threesome between the girls, Tani started everything by stripping off her clothes and kissing Taylor, she was a willing participant in her bedroom and would have gone all the way if Tim hadn't interrupted. Phony bitch Tani was the one blaming the two girls by playing the helpless damsel

Miron fingered Lilith while she was sleeping and even if she was fooling around with him before, doesn't give him the right to the shit he's done

It started earlier that evening when Tani was about to leave the party and go to Tim.Lilith heard and started to make Tani drink a lot. Then Lilith called for Taylor fo them both to take Tani to her room.Tani was undressing to change clothes before going to Tim . Lilith locked her on to the bed for Taylor to do her thing. Tani thought this was all a game so she was laughing but also protesting. When Tim asked Lilith about all this she put all the blame on Taylor !!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lasse said:

It started earlier that evening when Tani was about to leave the party and go to Tim.Lilith heard and started to make Tani drink a lot. Then Lilith called for Taylor fo them both to take Tani to her room.Tani was undressing to change clothes before going to Tim . Lilith locked her on to the bed for Taylor to do her thing. Tani thought this was all a game so she was laughing but also protesting. When Tim asked Lilith about all this she put all the blame on Taylor !!

I understand Lilith can be inconvenient at times. I remember in that same party she forcing the Arab girl to take her pants off while she didn't wanted to and was clearly uncomfortable. I dont doubt what you say but I also dont think Tani was a innocent victim that night

She was already drunk when, of her own free will, she stripped down to her underwear and started to kiss Taylor. In her bedroom Taylor licked her and everyone seemed to be having fun until Tim arrived

As soon as he saw them he went after Lilith. If she put all the blame on Taylor, she's a bitch but Tani isn't far behind as she didn't take accountability for her own actions and let the two to come off as evil rapists lol. JMO.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

I understand Lilith can be inconvenient at times. I remember in that same party she forcing the Arab girl to take her pants off while she didn't wanted to and was clearly uncomfortable. I dont doubt what you say but I also dont think Tani was a innocent victim that night

She was already drunk when, of her own free will, she stripped down to her underwear and started to kiss Taylor. In her bedroom Taylor licked her and everyone seemed to be having fun until Tim arrived

As soon as he saw them he went after Lilith. If she put all the blame on Taylor, she's a bitch but Tani isn't far behind as she didn't take accountability for her own actions and let the two to come off as evil rapists lol. JMO.

Yes Tani was a bit tipsy but Lilith made her drink a lot more ! And the reason she took her clothes of was to put on others and go to Tim. Furthermore Tani wasn't into girl-sex! Only once she and Britney mastrubated side by side. But no touching ! Just for a laugh !