B7 - General Topic 2024 #10 (June / July)

29 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Maybe Hawk read 📚 this article 😉

No I just think Hawk is just a selfish guy. Some guys got this thing in the head. That women are only supposed to satisfy them, it works both ways. ✌️

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Magnus15721 said:

Has anyone noticed that Hawk does very little to satisfy the two women that he fucked?  Although Katarina is a fucking joke and has no business being on RLC at least she let Hawk dump his load on her.  He did nothing to satisfy her.  He never ate her pussy, she probably wouldn’t have let him if he wanted to.  He’s the same way with Dayana.  His idea of foreplay is some kisses, suck on her tit and then stick his cock in her mouth.  As soon as he came, which didn’t take very long, either by head or fucking her he was done!  Again, he never eats her pussy.  Dayana’s main guy fucks the living shit out of her.  Don’t know what she sees in Hawk!

For being a gormless cxxt he's done alright. Fuck knows what Marilyn or Dayana see in him. Not exactly exciting sexually or in general. More with low standards.

Don't think anyone wants a former male participant back again considering every single one of them was a douchebag to say the least, so just hoping it's a fresh face who is not like Massi, Wolf, Dylan, Anthony and more importantly like Fior.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

He was born with a wiener.  :biggrin:

Come on now you guy are pulling my leg? I know i'm young but come on your not Serious? You are telling me that fior, is actually a dude? 🤣🤣

• Haha 2

What gets me about pretty little Maddie? when her boyfriend's over, she laid around naked care free. She doesn't have any problem with the nudity. When her boyfriend gone she doesn't do anything. Now I'm wondering if her boyfriend have something to do with that? telling her what to do, or what not to do?