B7 - General Topic 2024 #10 (June / July)

53 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

She must be feeling the heat too.

Only the sisters are at home in B7 which tells me how much better it would be as an all girl house.

Always more comfortable for most when there's no guys around. Members that want guys living in apartments so they can praise and idolise. Ask for an all guy apartment. 

Either way. Both Villas need looking at. 

Desus And Mero Change GIF by Global Citizen

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jonno said:

Always more comfortable for most when there's no guys around. Members that want guys living in apartments so they can praise and idolise. Ask for an all guy apartment. 

Either way. Both Villas need looking at. 

Desus And Mero Change GIF by Global Citizen

Shutting them down would be a lot better.   

Shut It Down Geoff Ramsey GIF by Rooster Teeth

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Shutting them down would be a lot better.   

Shut It Down Geoff Ramsey GIF by Rooster Teeth

Be aswell with the current situation. Views on both surely low. Others in Barcelona not much better. 

On 6/8/2024 at 3:19 PM, trippingalot said:

Wow.. these two together on cam would be super. Beautiful Ulyana having a real lesbian fuck

If Ulyana was to mess around and come back, they would have gained one exciting ex member back, and I really would love to make a call out, please if anyone knows where I can find the first time she became a tenant in that two bedroom apartment, because I missed when she was practicing some runway model walking, and sadly for me when I found out she was actually back, I was only able to catch the tail end of it before it disappeared, but what I did see and will always remember she wore a light skin swimsuit, and she had matching light skin high heel shoes as she walked back and forth, so I wish there was some miracle way of seeing that entire beautiful sexy moment when she was modeling that swimsuit.

On 7/6/2024 at 3:28 PM, HotWivesRock said:

Marilyn defrosting the Fridge Freezer only wearing panties with sister Maddie looking on flashing her boobies under her open top  because as we know its a job that makes you hot and sweaty.

looking zach braff GIF by HULU

Defrosting the freezer? ...... must be from the 1950s

Ge Wonder Kitchen.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

Another exciting day in B7  :undecided:

Yes, there is not much to write home about - neither here nor elsewhere during the day

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Yes, there is not much to write home about - neither here nor elsewhere during the day

It'll likely be like this everyday until mid-October when it's starts cooling off keeping them indoors. 

RLC they're running out of recruits with no one to fill the unoccupied beds.    

• Upvote 3