B4 - General Topic 2024 #50(June)

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I thought voting wasn't until November.     :biggrin:

They have primary voting. Probably don't have that with the dictator in charge in Canada.

12 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

They have primary voting. Probably don't have that with the dictator in charge in Canada.

We don't have Primaries here.  They just send a voting card in the mail. 

I call the Liberal Party for a free ride to the Polls and then vote for the Conservative Party then the Liberal Party brings me back home.

• Haha 5

11 hours ago, wafercop said:

Avevo continuato a fare un po' di chiarezza su quanto si dice a RLC. ma l'ultima volta che l'ho fatto sono stato attaccato, screditato e minacciato da alcuni qui sul forum, quindi spetta a tutti abbassare i toni qui, quindi forse darò qualche informazione

Welcome back Wafercop and thank you. Finally someone who writes with common sense. It is a pleasure

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, wafercop said:

an answer where Karma and Sara went, they will see Rammstein live tonight.

from someone who knows russian and doesn't like the atmosphere here on the forum there is a lot that you are unaware of here

The shouters chased off the cunning linguists long ago.

• Upvote 1

so did i read this right?  did karma show up at 3:00am from the concert and then leave again with fior?  is fior getting some special attention from karma to payoff her concert venture?  why did karma leave with fior at 3:00am?  anybody have any knowledge as to why karma left with fior at 3:00am?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 14 minutes, FrankZabba a dit :

alors j'ai bien lu ? Karma est-il arrivé à 3h00 du concert et est-il reparti avec Fior ? Fior reçoit-elle une attention particulière de la part de Karma pour récompenser son projet de concert ? pourquoi Karma est-il parti avec Fior à 3h00 du matin ? Quelqu'un sait-il pourquoi le karma est parti avec Fior à 3h00 du matin ?

non aucune idée ,elle a juste repris des vêtements et ensuite partie ,j'aie juste entendu FIOR parler de vidéo????? ont en saura beaucoup plus demain ou après demain quand elle sera réapparue

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

so did i read this right?  did karma show up at 3:00am from the concert and then leave again with fior?  is fior getting some special attention from karma to payoff her concert venture?  why did karma leave with fior at 3:00am?  anybody have any knowledge as to why karma left with fior at 3:00am?

of course I know, but no one here appreciates when I am at your service with my translations

• Haha 3
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, wafercop said:

of course I know, but no one here appreciates when I am at your service with my translations

Actually, some of us who don’t speak the language very much appreciate your translations.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Actually, some of us who don’t speak the language very much appreciate your translations.

Unfortunately, not everyone does.....

As I said yesterday:  Last time I did I was attacked discredited threatened by some here on the forum so it's up to everyone to tone it down here, So maybe I'll give some info

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, wafercop said:

bien sûr je sais, mais personne ici n'apprécie quand je suis à votre service avec mes traductions

moi j'apprécie quand tu peut m'éclairer sur certain dialogue de KARMA

• Like 1