B1 - General Topic 2024 #7 (June / July)

On 7/9/2024 at 12:12 AM, Troy said:

Now I see what you're talking about. I think she's talking to herself now. I don't really pay that much attention to Octavia, other than the fact that she's attractive. 🤣✌️

She's trying to be fly and give her loyal fans updates on what she's been up to. Enjoyed by some apparently. 

• Like 1

Oh my god, is Octavia leaving???

She seems like the nicest person on RLC by far... Like honestly one of the few women on RLC that I would not mind actually knowing and befriending in real life because she seems like a genuine and good person (like Venera too). She will definitely be missed.

Is there any other way to follow her?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, BlackLeone said:

Oh my god, is Octavia leaving???

She seems like the nicest person on RLC by far... Like honestly one of the few women on RLC that I would not mind actually knowing and befriending in real life because she seems like a genuine and good person (like Venera too). She will definitely be missed.

Is there any other way to follow her?

Pretty sure the other creep on here is...ask @OneBeing:dodgy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 9 heures, itohkata a dit :

Beside the 1K, you get free housing, and I'm betting free utilities and a few services.

Minimum wage in Belarus is around 200 Euro. So you stay at RLC for 3 months all expenses paid, do some extra work outside of the house and fly home with more than you could make in a year at your local factory. Back home nobody wastes money on RLC subscriptions so chances are slim anyone will ever find out.

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Octavia on vacation - until 14. July... 🙂

Don't know why they put the vacation thing on. It's only for 1 day.  The ops at RLC can't be all that highly educated.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Don't know why they put the vacation thing on. It's only for 1 day.  The ops at RLC can't be all that highly educated.

Especially when they are normally late putting it on and taking it off. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, ruotu5555 said:

does anyone know anything more about cassie like OF or something ?

Ask the Stalker ......... but he probably won't tell