B4 - General Topic 2024 #51(June)

• 4 weeks later...
  • StnCld316 changed the title to B4 - General Topic 2024 #51(June)

Masha got Massi good him & Sara was giving Medusa a rough time so Masha put Massi on her phone with Medusa's bf.  He had some words with Massi in italian after that Mass & Sara took off!  Masha & Medusa had the last laugh.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

Masha got Massi good him & Sara was giving Medusa a rough time so Masha put Massi on her phone with Medusa's bf.  He had some words with Massi in italian after that Mass & Sara took off!  Masha & Medusa had the last laugh.

What time was this?

23 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

What time was this?

My sub just ended a little while ago  it happened when Massi & Sara was making out at the pool the replay is still up there.   

Just now, woodyj627 said:

My sub just ended a little while ago  it happened when Massi & Sara was making out at the pool the replay is still up there.   

Ah cheers, I even watched that clip earlier...thought what a sad fuck Masshole was looking over at Masha when Sara was playing with his todger. Yea like Masha is interested in that shit. Thanks anyway I'll check RP again...what cam was it, sorry lol. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

^^^^^

See painting on floor propped against the shelves.  Some of Sara’s paintings are allegorical and fantastical.  In the painting she most recently finished, one humanoid, a male, appears to be either screaming, or biting the back of a young woman’s skull.  The humanoid on the right is a female.  The young woman is naked.  Instead of arms, she has tentacles which have coiled around both humanoids.  The tentacles appear to be pulling the humanoids toward her.   The young woman has no legs, her pelvis appears to be fused with the pelvis of the female humanoid.  Or, maybe the female humanoid is giving birth to an adult-sized young woman.

In a previous allegorical painting, Massi’s cock was gigantic, so large that Sara, Nadia, and Karma (?) could all simultaneously ride its shaft.  

The painting she is currently working on appears to be a portrait of Massi, her artistic interpretation.  Straight-forward, although his legs and feet are disproportionately large.  His hands are in his pants pockets.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Ah cheers, I even watched that clip earlier...thought what a sad fuck Masshole was looking over at Masha when Sara was playing with his todger. Yea like Masha is interested in that shit. Thanks anyway I'll check RP again...what cam was it, sorry lol. 

It was the terrace cam at B4 near the pool cam.  The replay is still available  then Medusa gave her bf a big kiss over the phone!  B4 would be a lot better without those 2 losers!!

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

It was the terrace cam at B4 near the pool cam.  The replay is still available  then Medusa gave her bf a big kiss over the phone!  B4 would be a lot better without those 2 losers!!

I liked both Sara and Masshole in the begining but as time has gone I am hoping they both leave and soon...one of them this week apparently but I am praying every day Karma also leaves soon because whilst I thought Sra was the one who brought the freaks in, Karma brings Tantra back never week and it's kinda not only boring but very disturbing and sickening how he can molest her on cam for hours and hours and yet someone contact Massholes employer to complain about his participation on RLC. Safe to say his employer clearly thinks the person who contacted them to grass on Masshole are total fuckin losers because he still happily works for them and securing big money deals for clients. Whether that person was a member on CC or XCF or not then I don't find it at all right to contact an RLC participants employer to try to get them in the shit especially as he did nothing wrong...well not in my opinion enough to do that sort of dumb shit. The only person that should be kept in B4 is Medusa because she just has happy and friendly vibes all the time and with everyone. The rest can simply FO, mostly Sara and Karma. B4 needs some new animals on the farm to play with.  

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, woodyj627 said:

Haha I watched it but did you see before that when Masshole was licking Sara out and Masha was recording them and cackled like a witch lol. Masha is so naughty recording them without consent, the haters here will go fucking mad lmfao. 

53 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I liked both Sara and Masshole in the begining but as time has gone I am hoping they both leave and soon...one of them this week apparently but I am praying every day Karma also leaves soon because whilst I thought Sra was the one who brought the freaks in, Karma brings Tantra back never week and it's kinda not only boring but very disturbing and sickening how he can molest her on cam for hours and hours and yet someone contact Massholes employer to complain about his participation on RLC. Safe to say his employer clearly thinks the person who contacted them to grass on Masshole are total fuckin losers because he still happily works for them and securing big money deals for clients. Whether that person was a member on CC or XCF or not then I don't find it at all right to contact an RLC participants employer to try to get them in the shit especially as he did nothing wrong...well not in my opinion enough to do that sort of dumb shit. The only person that should be kept in B4 is Medusa because she just has happy and friendly vibes all the time and with everyone. The rest can simply FO, mostly Sara and Karma. B4 needs some new animals on the farm to play with.  

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

• Thanks 2

I am surprised Masha didn't visit B-5 with Medusa.

Her vacations in Barcelona increasingly seem to resemble those of a stray tourist.  The earlier trips  she was a center of attention.  Unless something happens in the next 24 hours, she is now irrelevant.  Yes, a calmer Masha is a good thing, but odds are high that she will revert to her unstable, often frenzied behavior upon once she is back in Rome.

• Upvote 1