B4 - General Topic 2024 #51(June)

3 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

Assuming Karma's real name starts with an S and is the same as Sara's that starts with a D.

Massi was pissed with her over a party they had, I think it was Sara's Birthday. He was asking for contributions for the booze and from memory he asked everyone for 30 Euros, Karma said she thought it was a lot and only gave him 20, I don't think he said anything at the time but he was proper pissed off with her saying how could she be so petty over 10 Euros.

For that reason I doubt she got an actual invite.

For clarity this was in a conversation he had with Nadia in the B2 kitchen on one of his stopover nights.

does karma even drink?

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Does anyone know why Katarina had very explicit sex with Hawk, but won't get herself off in her room?  Nothing but boring teasing.  Just Sayin'

katarina is married and she cheated on her husband with hawk.  i think she will only have sex off camera from now on.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

As Mutt said which with hindsight I think is correct it was money for Sara's present not the booze and food.

i never know what to believe anymore.  if she doesn't drink, she went above and beyond with a 20 euro contribution.  if it was for sara a present, she should have only given him 5 euro.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

would that be allowed at gatherings you attend?  at gatherings i attend, that dickhead would be getting his ass kicked.

In America depending on which state their in would get a bullet for such antics. Those stand your ground laws can be your friend or your foe.  

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

In America depending on which state their in would get a bullet for such antics. Those stand your ground laws can be your friend or your foe.  

Huh? What are you talking about?

7 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Huh? What are you talking about?

One was talking about groping.  If that was in America depending on what state their in a bullet would end someone's groping for good.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

katarina is married and she cheated on her husband with hawk.  i think she will only have sex off camera from now on.

say what macaulay culkin GIF by Home Alone

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

One was talking about groping.  If that was in America depending on what state their in a bullet would end someone's groping for good.

Ya, I have my right to firearms and I use it. I own many guns.

• Upvote 2