Linda & Tibor (2024) #6

2 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Linda has to take some of the blame for that, as they say "It takes two to tango" if she doesn't try or give direction, then T Bone will just continue with his style of vanilla sex, he has tried at times but gets very little response.

Should we try to contact T boy to teach him how to eat pussy? Or should i just post it here?

Here goes...

T...eat her pussy until she comes three times...that's right...three times. I don't care if it hurts your neck or tongue or whatever. If it hurts either of you, you're doing it wrong. Just do it.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Linda has to take some of the blame for that, as they say "It takes two to tango" if she doesn't try or give direction, then T Bone will just continue with his style of vanilla sex, he has tried at times but gets very little response.

"It takes two to tango" but have you ever heard of "too little too late"??? 😅. From what I can see,tboy cares only about himself

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

"It takes two to tango" but have you ever heard of "too little too late"??? 😅. From what I can see,tboy cares only about himself

I can see that, but Linda has never put any effort into it either

5 hours ago, jugghead said:

but let's face it, who replaces her?

If you're looking for a like-for-like replacement. Just put a pair of boobs on a cushion and stick it on the sofa. Same amount of movement as before, but RLC don't have to worry about food or water bills. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, jugghead said:

Bro, RLC needs to hook up with this site AND Chaturbate. There are tons of young ladies be willing to do that gig. And they are hot as shit!

Sorry, Linda. LOL.

I don't know how much RLC pay their tennants, but girls on Chaturbate can make a fortune each day. Some of the larger accounts earn around $5-6k a day. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Number of posts mean nothing when they are worthless, prim examples of worthless posters just for numbers is upyourass (shitstirrer) & thinga (stalker)

I can see where you coming from with 12K posts and only 10K points 🤣  its the same with all of you 'quality posters'.

cant touch this GIF

30 minutes ago, redhead2183 said:

I don't know how much RLC pay their tennants, but girls on Chaturbate can make a fortune each day. Some of the larger accounts earn around $5-6k a day. 

It's been said by Milena a basic package on RLC is €1200-€1500 for 1 person per flat month and RP can generate double this. Taken from a conversation Milena had with someone in B2 before she left. 

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

It's been said by Milena a basic package on RLC is €1200-€1500 for 1 person per flat month and RP can generate double this. Taken from a conversation Milena had with someone in B2 before she left. 

Doesn't really feel worth it. Not to mention their privacy would be under scrutiny since people know where these apartments are. 

30 minutes ago, redhead2183 said:

Doesn't really feel worth it. Not to mention their privacy would be under scrutiny since people know where these apartments are. 

I agree with your views but only we as viewers can speculate why these young people have left their motherland to perhaps pursue a life in a somewhat society free of political warfare and drama. There are probably thousands of Russians and Ukrainians in Spain, and we only see a few who are evidently all in the same circle of either the same agency or something else. I am aware of several exact locations of a number of apartments including Spain (which most know), Rome, Montenegro and Poland the rest have been a challenge to locate. This does not mean I will ever go there to be near the apartments...I have no reason to as I am merely a viewer and subscriber of a voyeur website watching them on cam. I have no interest in meeting these participants for real, not even my favourites. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Shower head just been swapped with a new one, this new one lights up lol. 

That'll give her an excuse to shower in the dark.

• Haha 3