Linda & Tibor (2024) #6

48 minutes ago, jugghead said:

damn. I hate when the light isn't directly on the lady. can we adjust the sun just a little?

She read your comment and went outside to sit in the sun!! I refuse to believe otherwise....Hi Linda 😘

• Haha 1

Just now, cupid30 said:

She read your comment and went outside to sit in the sun!! I refuse to believe otherwise....Hi Linda 😘

well, if it is imaginary, then so be it.

On 7/18/2024 at 9:51 PM, jugghead said:

It's ok. Nobody listens to me any way. Except upyourass and jonno.

Don't mix up 'listen' with 'tolerate' 🤣.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Howard said:

She's taking a page from Leor's site: Lay around naked and people will tune in.  Now she has to boink T-Bone more than 1x/month.

Work for me 😉

On 7/20/2024 at 2:16 PM, cupid30 said:

If it were only that simple. Nobody just does something because someone asked. Sometimes you get lucky, other times not. And I am the worst at pretending.

The important thing to me is to keep the idea that maybe we could ask for something. I would be disappointed if Linda or Leora just does something because someone said it. But I do not believe some things I've suggested weren't acted upon immediately.

These women have a level of integrity. If the ultimate is Linda masturbating until she comes we will see. But I won't be the one to ask for that. If and when she is ready, she will present it.