Has Paul stopped working.

I've been watching for 15 months now and have no recollection of Paul ever working. When I initially started watching Leora worked, but Paul only built things at home. Like the super antenna.

If he did work we will need the assistance of the old guys to clarify. Please?

I certainly wouldn't argue with you on this point,but,when I first started watching a few weeks ago,he used to be gone from the old place early in the day and return in the late afternoon,it seemed regular enough at that time to think he was indeed working, but perhaps it was coincidental.

Guest Jabberwocky

Paul is studying and earns money for completing projects during his course. Or at least that is what he was doing a month or so ago.

Paul is studying and earns money for completing projects during his course. Or at least that is what he was doing a month or so ago.

Paul is studying? I've never seen him read the back of a soup can, let alone text book. Methinks you're mistaken.

Paul is studying? I've never seen him read the back of a soup can, let alone text book. Methinks you're mistaken.

I think the only thing he studies on the computer on how to last longer in sex. He hasn't seemed to have it mastered yet.

Guest Jabberwocky

Not mistaken

Not mistaken

You seem to know things we don't. What is he studying ?

Guest Jabberwocky

Not mistaken

You seem to know things we don't. What is he studying ?

Engineering of course  ;D