Caroline & Park (2024) #8

15 minutes ago, philo said:

Am I the only one who doesn’t believe that Caroline went on vacation to New York alone?

I belive she went on holiday with a "friend", but hardly to US !!

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Caroline komt thuis,ledigd haar reiskoffer en legt alles terug in de kast.

Raar,heeft ze dan alle dagen naakt rondgelopen?

She's got to earn money then pay for the holiday I guess 😏

13 hours ago, philo said:

Am I the only one who doesn’t believe that Caroline went on vacation to New York alone?

I mean, if you saw stuff to substantiate that, I'm ready to believe it, but if it's a theory you're pulling from your ass, well, no 🙂 

10 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Caroline comes home,empties her suitcase and puts everything back in the closet.

Strange,did she walk around naked all day then?

The most credible theory, that get supported by what you saw, was that she went visiting family. In that case, that would not be surprising that a caring relative did wash her laundry just before she left so that she doesn't have to worry about that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, itohkata said:

I mean, if you saw stuff to substantiate that, I'm ready to believe it, but if it's a theory you're pulling from your ass, well, no 🙂 

The most credible theory, that get supported by what you saw, was that she went visiting family. In that case, that would not be surprising that a caring relative did wash her laundry just before she left so that she doesn't have to worry about that. 

Now they are sensible likely scenarios, unlike the other blokes fantasies

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

From the little that I watched since she came back, I could notice that Caroline arrived on her period and really horny. I highly dough that she went on a vacation with a lover.

Park currently enjoying his welcome home BJ

11.30am

Watching the replay, is very rare that someone arrives at its destination and the first thing that she does is rip off the airplane baggage tag. Also, she brought a bottle, maybe whiskey, inside the suitcase.

47 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Watching the replay, is very rare that someone arrives at its destination and the first thing that she does is rip off the airplane baggage tag. Also, she brought a bottle, maybe whiskey, inside the suitcase.

good observation sherlock!

• Haha 1