Caroline & Park (2024) #8

6 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Is Park pulling an all nighter because Frisky stole his bed?

he ended up sleeping on the couch. The ambiance this morning was... chilly, at best. Not many smile were seen, even between Caroline & Frisky. When they left soon after waking up, Park was there, fist bumped Frisky, but nothing for Caroline.

I'm at lost with the dynamics here. 

4 hours ago, itohkata said:

he ended up sleeping on the couch. The ambiance this morning was... chilly, at best. Not many smile were seen, even between Caroline & Frisky. When they left soon after waking up, Park was there, fist bumped Frisky, but nothing for Caroline.

I'm at lost with the dynamics here. 

It was his way of thanking her for providing clickbait so he can game for another month.

24 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

It was his way of thanking her for providing clickbait so he can game for another month.

I still doesn't believe this is clickbait. But if it is, there is one easy way of voiding their evil scheme towards the so nice viewers : do not give them any kind of attention : don't watch them, don't watch the replays, and especially, don't comment on the forums here. If this is clickbait, I'm sure they are using what is being said here to refine their evil plans.

Be smarter, keep quiet!

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

Now if the two gals would act half as passionate as Nelly and Martina, it might be worth watching.  But comparing Park to Al is a good comparison.

i agree wholeheartedly with you. Martina and Nelly were in a class all by themselves when it came to real passion and authenticity. One thing I noticed with Caroline and Frisky is that they never "french kiss"...tongue on tongue as Martina and Nelly always did and which was always so hot. Not sure why Caroline and Frisky refrain from doing that and just do mild "hen pecking" when they kiss. Is it a cultural thing?

1 hour ago, itohkata said:

I still doesn't believe this is clickbait. But if it is, there is one easy way of voiding their evil scheme towards the so nice viewers : do not give them any kind of attention : don't watch them, don't watch the replays, and especially, don't comment on the forums here. If this is clickbait, I'm sure they are using what is being said here to refine their evil plans.

Be smarter, keep quiet!

I'm not saying their feelings are fake, but their actions are limited, and not just because the P Man is usually lurking close by.  And even when he isn't (rarely), they don't provide much for the paying customers.  That's one of the reason's I cancelled by RLC subscription.

Being quiet...HA, that'll never happen.  LOL 

6 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

they don't provide must for the paying customers

If anyone feels like launching "StagedLifeCam.com - The staged private life of other people", I think there might be a public for that.

They could even do trailers "Tonight, around 23:30, you will know if Frisky finally get fingerbanged by Caroline. Text to 3333 : HELLYEAH if you think so, or CLICKBATE if not"

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DWI said:

i agree wholeheartedly with you. Martina and Nelly were in a class all by themselves when it came to real passion and authenticity. One thing I noticed with Caroline and Frisky is that they never "french kiss"...tongue on tongue as Martina and Nelly always did and which was always so hot. Not sure why Caroline and Frisky refrain from doing that and just do mild "hen pecking" when they kiss. Is it a cultural thing?

No, they just need to drink more.  Actually, I think it's more a personality thing.  Even when Caroline and the PeeMan have sex, it's pretty tame.  I never got the sense that they were "in heat", sort to speak.

1 minute ago, Keen Observer said:

No, they just need to drink more.  Actually, I think it's more a personality thing.  Even when Caroline and the PeeMan have sex, it's pretty tame.  I never got the sense that they were "in heat", sort to speak.

With that I agree 100%.