Masha - (2024) #8

6 minutes ago, Troy said:

I hope that little dog survives with all that chaos and noise and screaming? 😞

Hopefully not hers. Goes back to someone half sane soon enough.

2 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Hopefully not hers. Goes back to someone half sane soon enoug

Yeah, one thing I will say about her. She's an animal lover, but too messed in the head right now....Well I 🙏 for the little guy or girl. ✌️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Troy said:

Yeah, one thing I will say about her. She's an animal lover, but too messed in the head right now....Well I 🙏 for the little guy or girl. ✌️

Plenty unstable are animal lovers, doesn't mean they should own or be looking after them.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Troy said:

I have a niece that's the same way.   Complete fuck up, but has a love for animals.  Which is too bad for the animals.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

I have a niece that's the same way.   Complete fuck up, but has a love for animals.  Which is too bad for the animals.

I hope your niece doesn't read this forum lmfao. 

• Like 1

What in FUCKS name...Big Booty Judy there, the suction cup therapy lady there, 1 half of Wayans Brothers there, 2 cleaners, the stray girl still there and whilst all this goes on, Masha in the bedroom having a breakdown speaking in her motherland language on cellphone holding the puppy whilst Shaq asleep beside her @13:20 onwards.