Masha - (2024) #8

46 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Wow...Masha literally just posted and is fine, she survived this time she says and it currently on a beach somewhere in a silver bikini. 

Trying to attract a new immigrant crowd.  The last ones never panned out.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

That might be a picture that she took in Montenegro.

Yes it's been established it could just be an earlier photo, but I only realised this AFTER mentioning it.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Bad story, it's true that Italian healthcare in terms of psychological care isn't the best but it's strange that no one saw Masha go away as if nothing had happened. This confirms what I was able to understand from last night's discussions, Masha doesn't want to get help from anyone, probably not even from her psychiatrist. What can I say... at this point it will be a matter of hours or a day before she comes back online.

If she comes back online.   RLC may just tell her to pack her shit and leave, they've had enough of her bullshit.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

42 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Regardless of what Masha says, she is far from being fine. I would say if RlC had any decency and cared about the participants in the project, that apartment would have been closed long ago.

She is not fine, I agree...but that is what she said lol. 

16 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

And blaming other people.

Now she say that she will work by herself.

This means that the gang will be there in 3 days max.

She said in her video she will be on this journey alone but is asking only her followers to support her. She is not accepting any help from those physically close to her basically she said. 

Just now, TfiDeano said:

She is not fine, I agree...but that is what she said lol. 

I know that’s what she said, and sadly she probably believes it.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

I know that’s what she said, and sadly she probably believes it.

Yea sorry I thought you were quoting what I said but I never lol...my bad sorry boss and yes she still believes according to her ownself.

The hypocrisy in here is unreal. People following her every move AND going out of their way to follow her on social media saying this apartment is sad to look at and should be shut down 🤣

Get off your high horses or stop watching, nobody is forcing you to watch but yet you’re still here acting like you’re better than her. Spending hours of your free time (especially in the middle of the night) watching someone whom you claim is too disturbing to watch.

Stop with the faux concern and outrage if you are watching her and following her every move on social media. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, AntEater said:

The hypocrisy in here is unreal. People following her every move AND going out of their way to follow her on social media saying this apartment is sad to look at and should be shut down 🤣

Get off your high horses or stop watching, nobody is forcing you to watch but yet you’re still here acting like you’re better than her. Spending hours of your free time (especially in the middle of the night) watching someone whom you claim is too disturbing to watch.

Stop with the faux concern and outrage if you are watching her and following her every move on social media. 

Get off your high horse and stop reading what others are writing...clown. You clearly never read the correct memo...DH. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, Freddie57 said:

Trying to attract a new immigrant crowd.  The last ones never panned out.  

So are only non-whites considered immigrants to you? Cause almost ALL of Masha’s visitors and many of the participants in RLC are immigrants. Many in Spain don’t even speak the language, yet the fluent Italian speaking non-whites are the only immigrants that register as immigrants to you huh? 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Get off your high horse and stop reading what others are writing...clown. You clearly never read the correct memo...DH. 

Lol no need genius, I’m not on a high horse claiming to be looking down on somebody, but continue making a fool of yourself and looking like a hypocrite. You can’t get enough of Masha.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, AntEater said:

Lol no need genius, I’m not on a high horse claiming to be looking down at somebody, but continue making a fool of yourself and looking like a hypocrite. You can’t get enough of Masha.

None of us are on our high horses either like you claim...you are just a troll that has nothing constructive to say right now. Disappear back under that rock...fool. 

• Confused 1