Masha - (2024) #8

21 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

I thought I saw her before indeed. Though I don't think I saw the young guy before.

Regular guests often receive nicknames on the forum here. Does she have one?

If she doesn't, what about Roxy (or Roxy2), now that the original Roxy is called Medusa since she became a tenant?

But maybe an original name is better. I think she has something cat-like, so what about: Tigra? Felina? Pantera? Puma? Gata? Cougar (as the boy she was with seemed younger than her, though she doesn't seem old enough to be an actual 'Cougar')?

Other suggestions?

I think she was named Roxy2 awhile ago by members of the forum, the guy has been before but I don't recall seeing him recently.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Epikouros said:

I thought I saw her before indeed. Though I don't think I saw the young guy before.

Regular guests often receive nicknames on the forum here. Does she have one?

If she doesn't, what about Roxy (or Roxy2), now that the original Roxy is called Medusa since she became a tenant?

But maybe an original name is better. I think she has something cat-like, so what about: Tigra? Felina? Pantera? Puma? Gata? Cougar (as the boy she was with seemed younger than her, though she doesn't seem old enough to be an actual 'Cougar')?

Other suggestions?

When Martina left and her ex has a new younger lady I named her Lil Martina.  So for Masha's guest I would go with lil Roxy or lil Tigress!😃

• Upvote 1

On 7/15/2024 at 4:46 AM, TfiDeano said:

Where the meltdown began I think! 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Yes I think you're right after seeing the rp.  She was going at it with Shag  then the meltdown with the crying and so forth!   I would agree with Stone Cold Masha needs to go away to dry out her best days are behind her!😟

• Like 1

20 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Time for RLC to kick Masha to the curb.  She needs to go somewhere to dry out for a couple of years.

She needs to, but no chance of that happening. RLC won't do shit either. Not unless something really bad happens.

Kristin Cavallari Drama GIF

8 minutes ago, Jonno said:

She needs to, but no chance of that happening. RLC won't do shit either. Not unless something really bad happens.

True, like any site in this business, they'll look at it and one side is 'Woman out of control' and the other side is 'Look how much money she generates'. Only one winner isn't there. If something bad did happen, you can guarantee they'd distance themselves from it as far as possible. 

• Like 1

I'm guessing wherever they're based doesn't have a duty of care to adhere to. 

I'd much rather have someone like the girl Shaq cheater on her with in the flat. She's a lot sexier. 

Masha just brought in a new Shag with dreadlocks they started with sex but stopped.  I think he didn't like the cams so they went out!  He might come back with her later.

Something really off with all this - Where are all these people appearing from? All happy to immediately have sex on cam, nudity etc. Every week she seems to be finding at least one more. Is there a sex club she's joined? It all looks very unpleasant. What with all the Coke taking, it's such a bad advert for rlc - Yet loved enough by those who don't care about someones' wellbeing as long as daily sex is on offer. It's very ugly.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, chogdad said:

Something really off with all this - Where are all these people appearing from? All happy to immediately have sex on cam, nudity etc. Every week she seems to be finding at least one more. Is there a sex club she's joined? It all looks very unpleasant. What with all the Coke taking, it's such a bad advert for rlc - Yet loved enough by those who don't care about someones' wellbeing as long as daily sex is on offer. It's very ugly.

Tinder

• Like 1