B4 - General Topic 2024 #53 (July)

Karma reminds me of Tani. A lot of guys talked bad about her too. Both are/were a "one mans girl". Both a bit quiet and back-drawn. Both very good friends to all the others. Both not on drugs and moderate with alcohole. Both helpful and kind. This is obviously the recepy to make a few guys hate you !! Sadly these guys have lots of words to tell everyone about their hate !! Of course everyone has their right to thir own opinion but it becomes tiresome when repeated over and over again !

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 7/3/2024 at 11:14 PM, chuck206 said:

Leftover food on the terrace. Won't be long before night time visitors are attracted. Raccoons, fox, rodents (rats). .... Bears? The young are so brainless.

Wild boar live in the neighborhood.  On several occasions, they have approached a participant and sent her running for safety.  They can weigh 100 kilos.  And are often encountered in small packs.

12 minutes ago, moules said:

Wild boar live in the neighborhood.  On several occasions, they have approached a participant and sent her running for safety.  They can weigh 100 kilos.  And are often encountered in small packs.

Wow, I have heard they are pretty vicious. Though a wild boar running loose inside the villa would be top cam! 🐗

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, moules said:

Wild Boar in Spain?   A quick check on Google became a surprising read. Who Knew! Makes sense that different geographical locations have their own unique animal problems.  

5 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Wild Boar in Spain?   A quick check on Google became a surprising read. Who Knew! Makes sense that different geographical locations have their own unique animal problems.  

There are wild boars all over Europe. Even with us in Skandinavia in spite of the cold and snowy winters .

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Lasse said:

In the end she stopped him. I guess that's what counts !! I fail to see how that is "easy" !!!

It is the beginning that has me puzzled. I fail to understand Karma's thinking on this event. " I just met this young guy, a stranger, I'll take him to my bedroom, lay on the bed with him, allow him to grope me .... but I won't allow the groping to go to far ".  I understand Karma joined RLC / is at the villa to make money. Click-bate for viewership ratings?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

It is the beginning that has me puzzled. I fail to understand Karma's thinking on this event. " I just met this young guy, a stranger, I'll take him to my bedroom, lay on the bed with him, allow him to grope me .... but I won't allow the groping to go to far ".  I understand Karma joined RLC / is at the villa to make money. Click-bate for viewership ratings?

Agree. Plus, what if Tantra took it bad if he knew? Tantamount to cheating? "It's ok Darling, i only let this kid who i just met grope me a little, not much. See how committed i am to you?" 😏

No point in arguing when your minds are made up Throw as much shit on Karma as you can. Go to bed with the wonderful feeling of HATE towards a girl who hasn't done anything wrong !!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Lasse said:

No point in arguing when your minds are made up Throw as much shit on Karma as you can. Go to bed with the wonderful feeling of HATE towards a girl who hasn't done anything wrong !!!!

I don't hate karma, I just think she used very poor judgement last night.  She is smart enough to know if she allows a young guy she just met  to be alone with her in her bedroom and get into bed with her where they have privacy from the others, of course he is going to try something. she could have easily said go sleep on the sofa that's in the dining room.

44 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

I think most participants on RLC are there as a way of escape from their corrupt motherland if you are Russian and to get away from war and conflict if you are Ukrainian. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Lasse said:

Why so much about Karma but not a word about Katarina?

maybe because it's about Karma and not Kat, give it up...she's not worth all your worries

• Confused 2

BTW...if Vesna's conversation is true, her and Kat will be back Sunday morning because there's a birthday party. She didn't say which roommate.